six;

Almost immediately after Wheein sits them down at a table and scurries away with the promise of returning soon to take their order, Jimin and Jungkook share a shit-eating grin, completely in sync in how they're about to mess with their friend.

"Wow Tae, your new friend sure is cute!" Jimin comments slyly, leaning back in his seat to stretch his back and watch as Taehyung's form unconsciously stiffens.

"Really cute." Jungkook adds, doing just about nothing to really conceal his snickering. "I wonder if she's spoken for."

The others at the table roll their eyes at their antics, but Taehyung doesn't quite realize they're teasing him just yet, sharp gaze trained on the other two.

"She's not," he all but snaps, brows furrowing. "Leave her alone."

"Ah, but she's so small and cuddly, I bet Jungkook could lift her with just one arm," Jimin chuckles, watching Taehyung fidget agitatedly in his seat. "She seemed so nervous when she met us, I wonder if it's because she found one of us attractive..."

"Well, of course it must have been me," Seokjin interjects in a matter-of-factly tone, absolutely no hesitation once good looks are mentioned. "She probably wasn't expecting Taehyung to have as good looking of a friend as myself. Poor thing must have been speechless in my ethereal presence."

"Okay, that was definitely not it," Yoongi snorts, ignoring the middle finger Seokjin sends his way at his comment. "She almost seemed kind of... scared?"

"I mean, almost all of us practically towered over her," Namjoon points out, "She was probably just expecting Taehyung, not a group of seven guys."

"Hmm..." Yoongi doesn't look exactly convinced, but before anyone can say anything else, Wheein is back with menus and a notepad in her hand, pencil tucked cutely behind her ear.

"Sorry for the wait!" She smiles apologetically, "I got held up in the back helping my friend get ready for her performance."

"Performance?" Taehyung asks, looking much more relaxed and composed than he was several minutes ago now when his friends were riling him up.

Wheein's face flushes a light pink under Taehyung's stare, before nodding and gesturing towards the big stage across the room. "She'll be up soon! Some of the workers here double as performers. There's also sometimes open mic night where anyone that wants to can go up and perform."

"Do you perform?" Jimin asks before Taehyung can open his mouth, knowing it will draw Wheein's attention towards him and piss his friend off.

Wheein's eyes widen a little as she turns to address him. "I, uh, I sing... sometimes."

"Are you performing tonight?" Jungkook intercepts similarly, Taehyung glowering at the maknae behind him.

Wheein shakes her head softly. "Not tonight, no. Do any of you all perform?"

"We can all carry a tune pretty well," Taehyung finally reclaims Wheein's attention, kicking at Jimin and Jungkook from under the table. "Do you-"

"Do you know where we can find a man named E'Dawn in this town?" Yoongi blurts.

Wheein's face pales, shock written across her face. "I, um-"

"Hyung!" Taehyung exclaims. "You can't just ask people stuff like that out of the blue!"

"Isn't that we came here for?" Yoongi crosses his arms, "You can flirt on your own time."

"Hyung!" Taehyung squawks, looking both horrified and embarrassed at how the conversation has progressed.