twenty three;

"Okay, so how does this work?" Jungkook asks as he bounces on the balls of his feet, absolutely giddy with excitement. "Do I get a code name like you three do? Can I dress up in a disguise? We can dress Jimin up as a woman in case you're worried about him being recognized around town."

"That's Jimin hyung to you and we are not dressing me up as a girl," Jimin sputters angrily, crossing his arms and glaring at the younger.

Byulyi looks between the two pirates, confusion etched across her face. "I- I don't follow."

Jimin sighs. "Jungkook is just... eager to partake in your three's usual tradition of dressing up and using code names when you three are out on your heists is all, noona. You don't need to actually indulge his fantasies, he's just being childish."

"Childish, my ass! Code names are cool!" Jungkook insists, sounding not the least bit cool in any way as he tries to defend his previous excitement with flushed cheeks.

Byulyi pauses, before letting out a quiet giggle. Despite everything Bangtan has gone through, all the training and fighting and other hardships they have gone through in their time and journey together, she forgot that many of their members are still quite young at heart, most of them calling her noona when they see her (excluding her self-proclaimed 'same-age best friend' Seokjin, of course. She snorts at just the thought of that man and his bold personality).

Now that she thinks about it, Jungkook is even younger than her own two troublemakers. And with his current pouting disposition, she can't help but want to tease him. As she considers how to bully Jungkook a little bit, she suddenly remembers an embarrassing story about the younger that Hoseok had told her a while back during their conversation at the helm. Her eyes glitter with a youthful mischief in a similar manner that Jimin has often seen cross Hyejin's face before she turns him into a stuttering mess and immediately knows that their crew's maknae has indeed underestimated Moon Byulyi and dug himself a grave. "In that case, why don't we call you Seagull then?"

"..." Jimin chokes with how hard he starts howling in laughter, slapping his leg in amusement upon realizing which story she's referencing.

Jungkook's face is brighter than a tomato, looking absolutely horrified at the fact that the noona he respects and admires so much knows such an embarrassing story about him from the past. "Noona, I- Who told you about that?! I can't believe you heard about that, oh my god, I'm going to throw myself overboard."

"You don't like it?" Byulyi's tone of voice is innocent, but the cheeky grin spreading across her face makes it very clear that she knows very well Jungkook would rather die than even think of the memory right now. "But I thought you wanted a code name..."

"I don't need one, I don't need one," Jungkook all but pleads, almost on the verge of tears. If he had known this was going to be the result of his whining, he wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

Jimin wipes away the last of his own set of tears from laughing too hard just know. "Oh my god, noona, that was hilarious. I can't believe you've heard about that already."

Byulyi turns to face Bangtan's boatswain, the mischievous glint in her eyes still burning bright. It wouldn't be fair for her to bully only one of the two, now would it? "We won't be needing code names for something as simple as going around town, but Jimin-ah..."

Jimin can feel all the blood run cold in his body as he realizes that he should have simply kept his mouth shut instead of laughing at Jungkook and inadvertently getting caught in Byulyi's scheme as well. He now knows very well where Hyejin gets her teasing prowess from. "Y- yes, noona?"

"I heard you've made quite the name for yourself as a swordsman in the area ever since you joined Bangtan, almost as much so as even Hoseok. What did they call you again? The Dancing Swordsman?"