fifteen;

It's quiet, save for the ever present lull of the waves that brush up against the ship every few seconds. The town is still in sight, but soon it will be nothing but endless ocean and sky surrounding them. A breathtaking view of blues that will never get old no matter how many times Hoseok has seen it.

No one in his crew, Hoseok included, seems to have recovered from the shock just yet. Eyes wide in disbelief, mouth agape. Yoongi looks more impressed than surprised, if anything, though with his good friend's observational skills, he probably suspected something about these three long ago.

Ricky, or whoever the woman is that goes by the name of Ricky, lets out a satisfied hum as she tugs her hair loose from where it was previously tied and kept captive under a net of some sorts, her long, ebony locks tumbling down over her right shoulder in one fluid motion. She wipes away a makeup of sorts off of her face with the inside of her men's blouse, smudging the white fabric with the neutral tones previously painted across her face to appear more masculine. "Finally! Ugh, you have no idea how scratchy my throat gets after talking in a low pitch for that long. Wheein-ah, do you want help with your hair?"

Kuku, or rather Wheein doesn't respond, her gaze almost permanently trained on her feet. With a quick glance in Taehyung's direction, Hoseok is able to pretty easily discern why. She's had to lie to his face for quite some while now, and even if there was never an easy way to reveal this sort of secret, it must be difficult for her to deal with the guilt. Taehyung is serious about her though, if his recent actions count for anything, so Hoseok isn't all too worried about how they'll sort out their issues.

"You're- " Jimin's eyes look like they're about to bulge out of his sockets. "You're Hyejin!"

Upon closer look, Hoseok's eyes widen in recognition as well. "You're the one that was at the cottage with Yongsun! Jimin was so nervous when he got the chance to talk to y-"

His words die in his mouth upon making the connection. Hyejin is Ricky. Hyejin knocked out Jimin several weeks ago, where this entire fiasco began. Jimin turns pink at just the mention of Hyejin's name.

Oh god. This is too good.

Hyejin combs her hand through her hair and smirks at Jimin. "Hey there, pretty boy."

Someone, probably Jungkook, coughs in surprise at the nickname and Hoseok bites his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing upon seeing Jimin's face burn a bright scarlet.

Seokjin somehow deems it an appropriate time to nudge Namjoon with his elbow to joke with the other. "Well, it looks like your worries about your sister being stuck on a ship alone with three men were completely unwarranted."

Three men? Wait a second.

Hoseok turns his head so fast he almost gives himself whiplash. If Ricky and Kuku are simply women in disguise... could it be? It seems that the rest of the crew all share the same thoughts, and the swordsman that had previously deemed himself as Yool blinks in surprise at all the expectant gazes suddenly focused on him at once. They shoot Ricky- er, Hyejin a glare almost as if to say 'look at what you've started', before letting out a sigh and reaching for their hair as well. "Yoongi-ssi, as well as the rest of Bangtan. I'd like to apologize ahead of time as it's rather hypocritical that I preached about establishing a baseline of trust when we concealed such a big secret from you all. However, I will take responsibility of any blame because what I hid, I hid in order to protect our identities and our lives should negotiations have gone south."

And then she removes her disguise as well.

Hoseok can't bring himself to look away, almost as though he's been put under a spell.