CAUTION!!!!!!

Hey my spicy sugars!!!
Well one more book.

This book is Extremely dark, contains extreme abusive content.
And mature theme.
I suggest wrap your heart before you read it.
And I am not trying to offend anyone.
If heavy sexual theme makes you cringe then better leave.

*********VAMPIRE RANKS******
Clan Leader:
The clan leader(s) is the one who is in charge of every rank. They act as the boss, and all must submit to them.

Deputy:
Second in command/Leader's right hand.

Healer:
The Vampire who use medicine from herbs to help the ill and wounded. Must be skilled in herbs and handling.

Messenger/Patrol:
The Vampire who usually sneak around Werewolves to find out what they are planning in the war. They also patrol the territory, making sure there are no trespassers.

Hunters:
The hunters go out and grab food for the clan. They also hunt down the Werewolves more commonly than the rest of the Vampires.

Warriors:
Warriors are the front-line fighters for the clan.

Assassin:
The Vampire who takes orders from ANY member of the clan if they want someone to be killed or injured. This Vampire is usually very stealthy, sneaky, and agile.

Guardian:
The Guardian watches over elders and youngsters. This Vampire makes sure they are safe and doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Troubler:
The troubler is the one who usually did something wrong. This is the least favored. Most of the time this Vampire is placed because he/she betrayed the Clan.

Rogues:
Rogues are Vampires who roam freely without a clan and/or were kicked out of the clan.
*******************************