SEVENTH

A small girl walking through the dark forest barefooted, her body covered with blood which was not hers. Flinching every time she heard a small noise of bats, owls and crickets.
The every rustling of tress scared her.

The little thing would look around frantically to find a safe place to hide for the night. Her tear stained pink cheeks made her look like a small kid. Even though her body did not looked like a kids body.

Her pure white dress now looked red which looked one size bigger then her.

She would sniff and hiccup once in a while.
With her small arms wrapped around her waist. The once silver hair that reached waist were painted red too.

Even though the girl looked devastated but deep inside she was smiling at the thought of her being free from her parents whose blood tainted her body.

The abuse that they inflicted on her for sixteen years came to an end tonight.
Her dad would beat her till she was unconscious and her mother giggled every time she screamed. They were drunk every minute of the day.

She was not allowed to leave the house. Actually this was her first time leaving her house in her life.
She was locked in the dark and cold basement she has grown to love. Naturally as she has spend all her life in the four corner room with no windows and just rats to keep her company. The rats were her only friends. She would talk to them all day. Cry before them and ask them to bring her food. Which they never did but she would still ask them.
She was feed thrice a week with muddy dirty water that she collected from the water pipes to drink. At first she fell sick from the dirty water but her body grew immune.

She shivered from the cold wind, she would wince now and then as she walked on the stoned and small twigs.

Walking further she came across a beautiful river as the moon light shining on the water. Making it look like a diamonds.

After few minutes of looking and thinking she made the decision of cleaning herself in the water.
Slipping her lacerated dress from her shoulder and dropping it on the floor.

She jumped in the water and let out a surprised giggle she she felt the water on her skin. It was her first time seeing the outside world. And it was beautiful than she had imagined.

Swimming in the water for few more minutes, she got out and washed her dress getting rid of almost all the blood. She slipped into the wet cloth which sticked to her body showing every inch of her frail body.
Her thick milky thighs, her small breast and hollow  stomach made her look like a single zephyr would blow her away.

Again the young girl starting walking towards the deepest and darkest part of the forest which was forbidden for the human. Any human going there has never been seen again.

The little human now felt a lot better after washing herself properly for the first time.
She would still flinch once in a while as she would hear any small suspicious noise.
Shivering from cold wind and wet body.
Soon she felt tiny cold water drops on her skin. Looking towards the dark cloudy sky. And soon she was struggling to walk in the heavy rain falls.

*****

The kingdom was happy of the return of their beloved kings.
While girl with decent cloths running towards the office of the two vampire kings.
She barged in the office without knocking, causing Damon to stand before his mate hissing at her with with fangs and blood red eyes. The girl yelped taking a few steps back.

"What the fuck is it Casey, don't you know how to knock",He hissed looking back towards his mate to soothe him by embracing him in his arms.

"Sorry my lord",Bowed the red hair slightly trembling from his anger.

"Stand and speak"Damon ordered.

"Elisha saw in the coming future that you will meet your third mate",She spoke in a high pitched voice.

Hearing this both the mates looked at each other with wide eyes, hope and happiness blooming in their hearts and eyes.

They were about to confirm her when she spoke

"But"

"But what?",asked both men in unison.

There was a sudden sadness on her face with was obviously fake which the kings failed to notice.

"She is going to take you away from each other",she spoke with evil voice.

Hearing this made both the king hiss at her, their fangs elongated, blood veins reaching their all black eyes. Showing the demons resided in them.

The girl smirked looking at their reaction, as  Damon broke the desk with a single punch.
She saw them destroying their office with a content smirk on her face and slowing slipping out the now destroyed room.

'I don't want their supposed mate to come and give them a heir only I can do that and gain the power'

She thought and walked towards her room.

She didn't felt a ounce of guilt for betraying Elisha or the kings.
Elisha did saw their future but it was of them with a beautiful women, them and their three babies running and giggling in the garden.

But she couldn't let that happen as she is the one giving birth to their heir not her.

Meanwhile, the vampire kings were slowly loosing their human and their demons seem to control their body. They wouldn't let their mate destroy them. As Damon promised Dimitry he is never going to let anyone between them.

Dimitry looked at his mate with terrified eyes. He can not even away from him ever.
He felt like he couldn't breath.
Looking at his mate who kept punching the wall. He bolted out the office into the deep forest.

He kept running in his vampire speed without looking for the direction.
It was late till Damon realised his mate running towards the forest.
He was too busy kicking and punching to look after his devastated mate.

Searching for his mate was hard as the rain washed off Dimitry's scent. And for the first time Damon was scared.
The vampire king was scared of loosing his mate.