ELEVENTH

"why are you punishing her?"Marcus the good guard asked them softly almost as if pleading them.

"She hurt Dimitry"Damon spoke coldly.

"How did she?, She is a human and you both are fucking vampires"He yelled at them as he lost his mind.

"I want her out of the cell"He yelled and his blood rushing to his eyes as he looked at the king and his soulmate with rage.

Marcus then looked at the emotionless king with disbelief. He was always worried about the king's obsession to Dimitry which the king Damon named as love.

Dimitry kept looking at his fingers, as he heard Damon drumming his fingers on the desk.He realised somewhere it wasn't the girls mistake she was just at a wrong place on the wrong time.

Dimitry looked at Damon and tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention.
Dimitry kept looking at him with his intense eyes, he already knew what was happening in this soulmates mind.

"What if she hurts anyone?"he questioned and the
Guard was about to reply when they heard a knock on the door.

Every one looked towards the office door when a lady with soft eyes entered and looked at the two mates with disappointment.

"She will die if she stays in there anymore"
The little lady looked more frail then before and that worried her extremely.

Damon looked at Dimitry who nodded at him, he sighed and stood up from his seat and moved towards the door when Marcus interrupted him.

"Where are you going?"he asked sternly.

"To let her go"He announced and moved towards the door when he was stopped again.

"You can't come before her, she is scared of both of you" Albia exclaimed abruptly.

"Honey I will get her can you please clean Aphra's old room?"she asked her other half.

"Clean your place?"Asked the king loudly startling all the three people.

"Seems she doesn't have a place to stay and for the time being she will be staying with us"Albia said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I can't let an outsider stay here"he ordered.

"Let her stay for few days kings"she pleaded him and that made the king to reluctantly nod his head.

***
Albia slowly moved towards the shivering and sniffing little lady on the dirty floor.

Althea lazily raised her tired eyes and saw a blurry figure moving towards her, she whimpered as her shivering got worse and she tried sticking her tired and aching body more to the wall despite all the filth on the wall.

She blinked her eyes repeatedly and the gentle face moving closer to her became more clear.
She looked at the lady who had kindly fed her bread since the last two days without anyone knowing.

The good lady kneeled before her and gave her a wide smile.
"You are coming out of here".she sounded excited.

Althea just kept looking at her absent mindly. She didn't want to leave this place. She like being here as dark and filthy rooms has always been her
humble abode and despite the men who hit her she felt safe here in the dark room. It kept her hidden from all the bad people who wants to hurt her.

"Can I stay here?"she asked softly.

"No honey you can't stay here, you will get sick"for a second shock filled her eyes.

Sadness flashed through Althea's eyes as she looked around the dark room where she found comfort. The walls and the floor were covered with black and brown sticky substance and it smelled extremely foul.

She then looked at the lady who gave her a small smile and forwarded her pale hand towards her.
Althea kept looking at the hand for a moment and then raised her shaky dirty hand and placed it on Albia's hand.

She shakily tried raising her frail body but then her legs lost strength and she fell on her butt wincing a little she tried standing up again when Albia took hold of her shoulder and helped her stand straight, she wobbled a little but balanced herself with the help of the gentle vampire.

Albia nodded at her with a small smile and took her out of the wretched place. Althea wrapped her arms around herself when she heard the people of the cells yelling at her, spitting, calling her names and inviting her in their cells.
She shivered visibly and kept her head bowed.

Albia stopped touching her but kept close distance when Althea tried moving away from her.

They walked out the prison towards the opening, Althea started shivering more when she saw a lot of people around her stopping their tasks and each on of them either looking at her with pity or rage. It smelled like wet mud and forest. The night made her uncomfortable.

She wrapped her arms around her more tightly and walked with a safe distance from the women who basically saved her from dying but she didn't trust her. For a fact she didn't trust anyone.

She heard people whispering around her but she ignored them and followed Albia. She felt like running from this place and screaming on the top of her lungs so that someone could get her out and way from his weird place and pale people but  knew running and screaming right now would be a wrong idea.

Albia walked ahead for few minutes and the number of people around her decreased and soon they reached a lonely road where stood a small but cozy looking wooden cottage with a small front yard.

They moved closer and Albia softly smiled at Marcus who stood near the gate with a gentle smile on her face.
He looked funny as he tried to look smaller before the little frail women so he wouldn't intimidate her.

Althea remembered the man who asked her to keep quiet the other day and she felt relieved when she saw worry in his eyes for her that day.

She felt like she could trust the mean looking man.

*****

Next chapter will take longer to publish because things aren't going well.
Enjoy.