SIXTH

Dimitry king.

After thoroughly washing my mate, I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards our bedroom naked.

Though my legs are still shivering from Damon fucking me in the shower, I am still not satisfied. I still need him balls deep in me, hitting my wall, filling me with his cum.

I pushed him on the bed
"Do not move", I commanded.

I went to my luggage and took out some soft satin ropes. Going near him,I crawled on him, purposely rubbing my naked body to his and tied his hands to the bedpost and parting his legs, tying rope to each of his ankle tying the ropes underneath the bed.

Placing a kiss to each of his wrist and ankle
"Are they too tight?",I asked softly running my hands through his hairs. I don't want to hurt him in any way. Even a single scratch on his body bothers me.

"No love",He said giving me a soft smile.

"Good"I smirked.

"I am not going to blindfold you, I want you to watch me while I ride you", I smirked sucking on his adam's apple. He gave a deep growl.

I climbed of him and watched my beautiful mate. His muscled body glistening with water, shining under the golden warm lights, his monstrous 13 inch standing straight and hard as steel with precum leaking, his big 6'6 sprawled on the bed. Thick arms and thick thighs. I could lick him all day.

"You better stop teasing me boy",He threatened.

"Are you going to spank me?"I smirked.

He growled "Untie me and I might"

"Not happening"

I left the room with him squirming and frustated.

I pulled open our fridge and pulled out the champagne bucket. Carrying it to our room, I felt my mate intense stare on my naked body caused a shudder to pass through my spine.
Placing it on the side table I looked at my frustated mate.

"You trust me?"I asked softly.

"Yes"

I crawled on him placing my both hands beside his head and knees beside his hips. I engaged him in a passionate kiss. Me dominating the kiss. His growl encouraging me more to explore his warm mouth. Giving a small peck. I stretched my hand and dunked it into the bucket, grabbing a icecube.

Catching it between my fingers
"Open slightly" rubbed the icecube on his bottom lip.

He hissed slightly. Looking at me with black eyes. Closing towards him and took his bottom lip in my mouth and sucked on it. Moving the icecube towards his neck. I swallowed his hissed. Moving towards his neck, I sucked all the water of his neck. Bruising his neck with my teeth.

"Open",I slide my now cold forefinger and middlefinger in his mouth. His warm mouth soothing my freezing fingers  from the ice.

Sliding down his body, I moved towards my target, giving a wet lick, I gripped his dick and sucked him in my mouth. Hollowing my cheeks. He let out a deep growl as i kept sliding his dick in and out of my mouth and jerking the rest with my hands. Jerking his dick with my hands I sucked on his balls taking them both in my mouth.

My dick throbbed painfully, I wanted release. I bobbed my head fast giving him his release. His groans encouraging me. I swollowed his thick salty cum. Crawling up I kissed him plunging my tongue in his mouth. He moaned at the taste.  

"Untied me love"
"I want to caress your beautiful body"He spoke with gritted teeth.

I turned my body still straddling him, rubbing my dick hard dick on his. I smirked when I felt his dick swell again. Bend down to untied his ankles. My butt facing him.

"You throbbing for me love. I could see your puckered hole yearning for me",He teased.

Untying him, I again turned to face him. Pushing myself up, I alligned his dick on my hole. Rubbing him. Slowly I sunk on his dick. We both let out thunderous growl.

Bending forward, I reached and released his restrained hands. Wasting on time he immediately placed his hands on my hips. Moving me up and down on his shaft. My dick slapping his stomach lightly.

I kept riding him. Bouncing on his dick with fast rhythm. He wrapped his hand around my dick and jerked me. Using my precum as lube to jerk me.Few bounce and I released on his stomach and he squirted in me.

I fell on his chest panting trying to calm my breathing. In a flash I was on my back and my mate wrapped a hand around my neck and pounded into hard. Hitting my wall againg and again. We growled out and released together.

He licked my cum of my stomach and kissed me letting me taste myself.

"We need shower",I murmured.
***

The last two weeks with my mate were blissfull, the ocean, the sex helped me and brain to relax. Being the mate of the king is definitely not a easy task.

Though I don't want to leave this place, but duty calls. Our clans needs us.

"Love, I packed our bag",Damon informed me as he came into our room sat besides me rubbing my chest. As I laid on the bed not moving a single muscle.

"Thankyou"I murmured interlacing our fingers.

"Are you still sore",He asked concerned.

Oh yes, I was indeed sore. What do you expect when a big muscled man as him and big dick as his fuck you majority of them.

Our nights would be filled with hunting and fucking. He fucked me in the woods. After we hunt with blood on our skin of the supposed animal we killed
'You look more tempting with the blood' his words not mine.
He fucked me on the beach. Name a place and we tainted it. And to make up for it, I made my beautiful mate pack our bags. Because I absolutely hate packing.

"What do you think"I rolled my eyes.

"You weren't complaining before my love, I could still remember you begging me to go fast, go fuck you harder, to fill you with my cum",He winked pecking my lips.

"Come on we are leaving for home",I stood up from the bed to hide my embarrased face.

And soon we were at our kingdom.