*2*

Dimitry.

The wind was chilly, but soothing.
Sitting here on the rock near the lake was helping me soothe my inner turmoil.

I wanted my beloved to accept me. To be proud to show me before crowd. When dad said to understand him.
I don't think he meant, Listen to all his insults and still stay by his side.

What if me standing beside him with all those insults and he will take me for granted. I know people who went through something like this.

I might be immature but I can't take his insults.

If he is gay and people will talk about him.
Then people will talk about him too.

"Dimi" I snapped my head up to mu dad's voice.

"Dad" he gave me a nod and sat beside me on the rock.

"What is it?"he asked.

"It's been 2 months dad and things have been the same. He hates me. He insults me. And don't forget the girls."I spoke in one breathe.

"You know your mother wasn't a vampire. The day I told her that I was a vampire she punched me out of fear and didn't talk to me for months." He said while chuckling.

I looked at him a laughed lightly.

"Your uncle talked to the elders" He spoke and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"There was a couple years ago, it turned out good".he said while nodding his head.

"But the king is a dick" I exclaimed.

"I know" My dad let out a throaty laugh.

*****

I wiped my hairs as I walked towards my bed, and was only in a towel, when I was pushed on the bed.
I felt pressure on my  wrists and I was pushed more in the bed. I gasped when I felt lips on my neck.

I tried to shove the body of me but the person kept pressing me more on the bed.

"It's me" I recognised Damon's voice.

He pulled the skin of my neck between his teeth and a whimper left my lips. The pain was pleasureable. He then soothe the pain with his tongue.

He moved down towards my chest placing soft kiss on my nipples. He moved towards my belly and placed more kisses on my belly.

The next moment he moved towards my mouth and placed his lips on mine.
He sucked my tongue in his mouth while his hands roamed on my body.

I felt his hard dick pressing against my thigh.
I was having a moment when he suddenly push me and stood at the foot of the bed.

"You indeed made my dick hard" he smirked at me.

"Why?"I asked with my cracked voice.

I felt an unknown expression in his eyes but that went away in a blink.

"Now we can fuck"He said still with his smirk.