SECOND

Dimitry king.

"Will you tell me now?",I asked my mate impatient.

"Nope",He said with a pop at last with a straight face.

"Well then, You can use your hand to pleasure yourself for the rest of our trip, if you won't tell me now",I said with my own cocky smirk.

I shuddered when his eyes darkened and he leaned towards me wrapping his arms around my neck.
"I will chain you to the bed, And ramm my dick in your warm tight hole again and again, Then suck your dick till you fucking beg me to stop. If you stop me from touching whats mine. Understood?",He said with gritted teeth and gave a long lick from my collar bone to my cheek.

"Yes mate",I said and growled that came from deep within my chest as I felt my dick swell.

"Good and look out you will know where we are"He said pointing at the window besides me.

I looked out the window mesmerized my the never ending oceans, the blue water shining as the sunrays fall on them
"Whoa! Where are we?",I asked still looking out the window.

"Bora Bora"

"Oh yes I wanted a sexy tan",I spoke with mischief clearly shoned on my eyes.

"You do know you are a vampire don't you"he stared with a blank face.

I stayed a few minutes waiting for the jets door to open and then spoke"Umm yes, but whatever my pale skin still can attract few people",I said and ran out the plane leaving a fuming and growling Damon behind.

I decended down the stairs to our car waiting for my love. I scooted towards the door purposely leaving space between us knowing it is going to irk Damon. But the sex is going to be bomb. Because a aggressive dick is always bomb dick.

"You are in deep deep trouble my love",I heard Damon's husky whisper as he sat straight leaving the space between us proping his right ankle on his left knee and his hands on his legs.

I could smell his arousal and my dick was already hard since we boarded our jet. I could feel the rage, lust and love coming from my Damon's body, My body wasn't any different too.We just wanted to be alone and connected to reach other in everyway. I wanted to move towards him, place my body against him.
Oh how I regret my teasing.

"It seems you regret leaving this space between us now, don't you?",he said looking at me with a wicked smirk on his lips but his eyes told a different story.
He wanted me closer to him too.
I can see the longing in his eyes to feel me closer to him. We can't keep our bodies and minds away from each other even for few minutes, I don't know even after some many unhumanly years, I still want him to fuck me every second. I want his body close too but we have to wait I don't want our driver to have a free porn show.I just gave him my puppy dog eyes and pouted lips and that horny idiot's eyes blackened more.He took a deep breath and looked out the window.

Finally we reached a beautiful single story cabin built with wood and glass.
"Damon this is fucking beautiful"I said looking around the beautiful, colorful tress, the hammock, the shining beach.

"Its your's love"

I snapped my head towards him and raised a brow
"Remember 6 months ago I left you alone for One week"

"Oh!! how can I forget that bloody week"

He chuckle "This is where I was, planning your surprise"

I tugged him forward with his collar and kissed him with every ounce of love, aggression and lust I have for this amazing man.

I smirked when I heard his deep groan
"You are under my mercy today, love",he said grabbing my butt and squeezing it.
I felt his hard dick rubbing on mine.

"I am all your",I whispered leaving small kisses on his neck.

"Take a left from the foyer and last room is our bedroom"

"I want you naked, on your knees, on the bed" he said and shooing me with a flick of his wrist.
I rolled my eyes and hoped that he didn't see that.

I entered the main door and took a left and continue walking the hallway till the end where I saw a door.
Opening the door I came face to face with a beautiful oak room and a big window the size of the wall leading to the ocean waters. I know this was our private ocean area, my possessive mate wouldn't let anyone watch us. I growled lightly from the thought of anyone seeing my mate.

I shook my head and started stripping my  cloths, once naked I climbed the bed which had black satin sheets and stood on ny knees wating for Damon.
The anticipation already had me cuming.

I held my breath when I heard footsteps on the hard wood. My body shivering from all the pleasure and pain I was about to get.

I kept looking at the bed sheets my breathing ragged. I heard him take a deep breath.

"You have been testing me"Dragging his long finger from my forhead to my chest.

"I saw the eye roll",Twisting my nipple

"The distance in the car irked me"dragging his finger towards my dick and tugging on my dust of hairs.

"And the thought if you showing your body to others made me want to chain you to my bed for the reat of our lifes"He took to step back.

"Look at me, while I strip myself"I snapped my head to his hands movement avoiding his eyes and saw him as he crossed his arms gripped the end of his shirt and pulled it above his head and threw it on my pile of cloths, unbuttoned his jeans getting rid of it and throwing it on the same pile of cloths. I sucked a deep breath as I saw his monstrous dick, My man liked going cammando
'Easy access' his words not mine.
And I am not complaining as I go cammando too.

"Look at what belongs to you"He said stroking his dick, He wiped his precum with his middle finger and brought it before my mouth.

"Suck"