FIFTH

Dimitry king.

I shivered from the cold water meeting my skin. I paddled my legs and arms emerging from beneath the water, pushing my hairs from my forehead and wiping my eyes. I panicked when I caught no sight of Damon. I looked around and shouted.
"Damon"
"Damon".

I yelped when arms wrapped around my torso.
"Looking for me?",He teased my ear.

I turned around grasped on his hairs and slammed my lips on his giving him a punishing rough kiss.

Pulling our lips apart I tugged on his hairs tilting his face upward.
"You idiot"I gritted my teeth.
"I so want to kill you right now"

"Sorry love"He wrapped his arms around me rubbing my back.

"I should punish you",I smirked.

"Do you want to take control tonight love",He asked looking straight in my eyes.

"I do"I said with a wicked smile.

"Should I be scared"He said with a nervous chuckle and dark hooded eyes.

I just smirked and peaked his lips.

He coughed and changed the subject
"Race?",He asked with suggestive smirk.

"What would be my reward when I win?",I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Aren't you getting cocky?"He asked.

"You love me"

"That I do",He said giving me his heart melting smile.

I winked at him
"If I win you're under my mercy for the night and vive versa",I said showing him my palm to shake.

He gave a firm shake and blew me a kiss.
"Line up sexy",He said with a cocky smile.

"Get set go",I used my vampire speed to reach to the other cliff.

Paddling my arms and legs faster I reached the end of the cliff, and with my inhuman speed I climbed up the cliff, raising my both hand in air I screamed in victory. Teasing my sulking mate.

"Your body belongs to me tonight", I licked my lips looking at my mate who's eyes changed from annoyance to lust in fraction of second.
In a blink of he was before ne on the cliff
He came towards me
"My body belongs to you forever, Put a dagger in my heart I don't care if you are the one killing me",He said and yanked me forward my pulling my swimming trunk and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Pulling apart, I embraced him looking deep into his eyes, blue eye met grey eyes.
I saw love, adoration, passion, lust, hunger and many more overwhelming emotions.

"Lets go hunting I am hungry"He suggested.

"Can I hunt you and eat you?",I hugged him snuggling my face in his neck licking him.

He shivered and smacked my butt.

"Oww"I fake cried to hide my groan, But my dick down there didn't hide himself and rubbed against his.

He pulled away
"Don't tempt me, I already couldn't wait to sink into you, but I am literally hungry for some blood and raw flesh",He draged me towards our car.

"We will take this car our place and then go hunting is that okay with you?",He asked.

"Yes, do you want to drive?",I asked and threw the keys at him when he nodded.

Though being vampire king, we never hunt humans nor we keep them slaves like my grandfather did. My grandfather Albric King was a cruel and cunning man. He slaved many humans and he forced his clan members into human slavery too. Thousands of humans were tortured, slaved and killed every week. He had many slaves, he would kidnap innocent women and small girls to rape and drink their blood. He even tortured his own mate my grandmother and killed my her. He tried to teach my father and uncle his own childs to torture human, but my grandmother still made them better person. When he found out about my grandmother teaching them to oppose him, he killed her. That's when my father and uncle killed their own father. And they abolished human slavery, any vampire attempting human slavery were killed by my father and uncle. Albric even tried to start a war between other supernatural but fortunately he was killed before matters got out of once hands. It was hard for my father and uncle to handle the ruthless vampires made by their father. But when all the vampire witnessed a vampire being tortured and killed for attempting slavery. They got things under control.

Now we either hunts animals or we import blood from blood banks legally. Many of us vampire have human mates from whom the other significant vampire drinks blood. It gives immense pleasure only if it is by the partners consent . But if forced it can cause excruciating pain, it burns, it feels like thousand of niddles stabbed in one's neck.

I snapped out my reverie by my mate from his hand been plced on my thigh.

"Are you okay love?"He looked at me concerned.

I smiled at him
"Yes"I intervened our finger and kissed his hand.

"We reached, lets go hunting".
*****

"I am going to shower now",he stated and stripped his shirt, when we reached our place with blood on our lips and neck.

"Can I join you?",I asked with hope.

"No" He responded simply.

I whined and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Snuggling my face in his neck and murmured
"No you can't do that"
"Please don't leave me"
"What would I do without you?"
"What if someone kidnap your beautiful love?",I fake cried squeezing him, all while sucking on his neck.

He growled and squeezed my butt hard slapping it.
"You tease me too much my love, don't make me fuck you till you can't walk for weeks",he tugged my earlobe sucking on it, walking somewhere probably to our bathroom.

I shivered when cold water fell on us, I looked down when I felt a poke on my clothed balls,
"When did you stripped your trunk?"I asked grinding on him.

He just shrugged and ripped my trunk. roughly thrusting into me without any warning, pushing me against the wall.

"Fuck you are tight"
he sucked on my neck pulling my skin with his teeth.