*3*

Damon.

My destined one is a boy.
What will people say. I don't want to be called a faggot.
I am a king. I can't love a boy.
People will laugh at me.
We can't born an heir.
I will Never have my own blood.
My clan will need an heir in the future.

But I can't stop my demon from claiming my destined.
My demon just want to keep our destined tied to us for the rest of my life.
The sadness I see in my beloved eyes kills me.
I know why I feel that, I can't overgrow the mate bond.

I haven't seen him for the past 3 months. My duties have kept me busy.
Welcoming new vampires,Training new vampire, Solve some personal problems and I have been getting threats since the last 6 months.

I am miserable and I know my soulmate hates me by how I ended things when I last saw him.

<Flashback>

And I wrapped my lips around his thick shaft.
I tasted his salted precum and my hunger for him increased.

I opened my lips wide and took him more into my mouth.
Having no experience I was trying to going slow. But my soulmate won't stop moaning.
Bobbing my head further I pressed my tongue on his shaft and let it rub his underside.
I wrapped my fingers around his thighs to give me something to hold on while I try new things.

Even though I keep claiming I don't want him, I don't want to disappoint him.
Taking him more into my mouth I started deep throating him and his moaning increased.

I felt his fingers in my hairs and he pulled on my hairs.
Feeling his body getting tensed I bobbed my head and sucking him more and soon my mouth flooded with salty think cum.

Swallowing it I moved towards his mouth and kissed his moaning lips.
I then proceeded to moved towards his neck and deep sniffed his, my mate smelled like rain and oud scent.

And my next action caused me deep regret, I punctured his neck with my teeth and drank my soulmates blood.
He gave out a loud gasp.

His metallic taste felt good on my tongue and felt my body go stiff with pleasure, but in my bliss I forgot my mate was human and I only detached my teeth when I felt his body go limp in my arms.

I panicked and licked his wound to heal it, I patted his cheeks but I got no response.
I picked him up and ran towards the bathroom and placed him in the bath tub and ran the faucet.

I keep touching his body.
I felt my body shiver from fear.
I pressed my face in his hair and kept sniffing him.

I snapped my head up went he stirred.
My mate turned his head and looked at me with hate in his eyes.

"Why?"he yelled his voice was cracked and groggy.

"I don't know" I yelled.

"Is that how you are going to use me"he sneered at me.

"Yes I am, because you are mine"I yelled.

"Leave" He spoke softly, his eyes filled with tears.

I stilled and kept looking at him for fraction of second before I left his room.

  <Flashback over>

I regret saying what I said.
But I can't make him my weakness.
And the threats I have been getting.

Dimitry told no one of what I did to him or my dad would have bruised me.
I don't know why he told nobody.

I want to see him again, my demon is restless.
But.

I was snapped out my thoughts when Sasha barged in my office Alen following her.

"Damon"She called me sternly. Since she knew about me almost rejecting Dimitry she has hated me.

"Tomorrow is Dimitry's birthday and I want to surprise him" she ordered.

I felt my body react when I heard his name, sasha smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at her
"So?"I asked.

"I need your permission to use our clan's assembly hall" she told me sternly.

"No" I replied and lowered my eyes on the file I was reading.

"I will call your mom"She threatened and pointed her finger at me.

"I am a king now" I whined at her.

"I don't care"She snapped.

"Okay"I reluctantly said.
Though I can't wait for tomorrow, I get to see my soulmate after 3 months.

Sasha smirked and sauntered out my office.
Alen smirked and sat on the chair before me.

"What?" I snapped at him.

He raised his hands in air as if surrenderring.

"Why are you doing that to him?"he asked.

I ruffled my hairs.
"I don't know" I sighed.

"Don't lose him" he warned and busied himself in the file before him.

*****

Next day came, everyone was ready for the party.
Everyone was excited as everyone seemed to love Dimitry.

I was in the assemebly hall with a glass of whisky in my hand looking at Dimitry who hasn't looked at me once.

He was surrounded by mine, his parents and sasha.
The only thing that irked me was Harry was there too.
He looked happy but I know it was just a show.

I saw his blow the candles with his luscious lips and then  cutting the cake, he offered the first bite to his dad and then his mom.

He for a second looked here and there when his eyes settled on me. I saw doom and despair in his eyes.
I blinked my eyes at him to soothe him.
He gave me a small smile and resumed  to feed cake to his friends.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time.
When the next moment the big chandelier in the middle of the hall collapsed taking few people with it.
The once laughing people where now screaming.

Then I heard a voice shout.
"DIMITRY".

I snapped my head at the voice and saw a screaming and crying Helena and Dimitry was nowhere to be found.

*****

'The tale of two kings'
will end in few more chapter and then I will start writing the present.

Love ya 💕