The tale of two kings.

Millennium Ago.

A young man in his mid-twenties stood beside his parents and a few of his friends. He was the new king and young one at that. Being protective of this clan made every outsider a threat to him. He couldn't help but suspect every new person.
He stood beside his excited mother and happy father.

He had the expression of boredom on his face, but for some reason, he wasn't as stable and calm as his face showed. He felt weird energy flow through him. It was hard for him to suppress the emotions but he learned to hide his emotions.

He straightened his poster when he heard horses and soon saw several horses carrying members followed by a wooden carriage entering the clans' huge copper gate. He felt his heart beating fast, the moment confused him and as much as his ego allowed it also scared him.

He saw a lady the same age as his mother exit the carriage with a huge smile that reciprocated his mother's.
Then at the huge man who chuckled at the lady.

The expression in the man's eyes told him that they were mates, they were the same expressions he saw on every mated couple.

Honestly, the thing confused him. He couldn't see himself lovestruck to anyone he believed in one night stands.

Soon he took a sharp breath when a beautiful man stepped of a beautiful white horse. He kept looking at his hands fiddling with his finger, he looked nervous for some reason. His shiny black hair on his face hiding part of his face. He wore a trench coat on a white shirt and trousers.

He averted his gaze for a few seconds when he saw he saw his mother running and his dad following his mother towards them, they hugged each other and smiled yet the man looked down avoiding eye contact.

He kept looking at the man confused and slightly intrigued. He could feel his demon wanting to let out. He felt his heart thumping loudly.
And the next moment his heart stopped when the man raised his eyes at him.

He looked in his eyes and let out a low hiss. He felt a tingle going down his spine. Walking towards the man wrapped his fingers around the man's throat looking into his striking grey eyes who had lust and fear in them.

He was about to connect his lips with the man when the young king abruptly snapped and moved backward living space between them.

He looked at the man with disgust and stormed in the mansion leaving back the heartbroken man and a shocked family.

He sat on his office chair running his shivering hands through his hairs. He just saw his mate. But he was a guy and the thought confused him more than it disgusted him and then barged his angry mom who went near him smacking on his head.

"What was out there? Mijo?" yelled the former queen on her firstborn.

"He is a boy!" he exclaimed while running a hand through his face.

"So he is your soulmate anyway, why does it even matter?" His father tried to talk him out of it.

"I don't like boys" he stood up abruptly and proceeded to walk out, when he saw his supposedly teary eyed soulmate who seem to have heard everything.

He stood there stuck, his demon forcing him to take his crying soulmate in his arms, he was about to take a step towards him when the man stormed out.

Running fingers through his hair he went towards the bar counter and poured himself a drink.

With elbows on the bar counter and a glass in his arms, he stood there stunned and feeling all the emotions he never felt before.

He came out of his reverie when he felt boney hands on his back and smelt strong female perfume.

Turning around pressed his lips on her hungrily, hurting her but she just whimpered.

She screamed when the king punctured her skin with his sharp fangs.

He was enjoying the moment but when he opened his eyes he saw his soulmate walking out the mansion.

He pushed the girl away when he saw the defeated man, he looked lost and in pain.

He pushed the girl further and walked out following his soulmate, he halted when the man stopped before the lake.

"Why are you following me, king Damon?" Damon felt his dick twitched when he heard his voice and how his name rolled out his tongue, clearing his throat he moved forward and stood beside him.

he felt somewhat complete when he looked at the man with a pointed nose, sharp jaw, his jet black hair falling on his forehead, his mate wasn't muscular like him but he had muscles sharp enough to lick.

"what do they call you? " he spoke with his lips inches away from his ears.

"Dimitry" spoke his man after he took a deep breath. Dimitri moved away from Damon when he smelled the strong female perfume on him. The smell made him leak blood through his eyes and Damon hissed when he felt his body-moving away from him.

"what! why are you crying? smelled female perfume on me? " he spoke with a malicious voice.

"Why are you doing this to me?"Dimitry abruptly turned around to face Damon and said with a shivery voice.

"well you see unfortunately you are my mate and men do not turn me on," Damon said after pulling Dimitry towards him with his collar "but you could maybe suck me and see if that makes me hard" he further added while smirking breaking Dimitris heart more.

"I hate you" Dimitry pushed him off and ran.

*****

Sorry for the delay guys and I hope you liked my story till now. you people could always advise me and correct where I am wrong.

And thanks for all the votes fellas.

And one question, do you people really like how I write or i need to improve? Does it get boring at any point?

love ya. <3