NINTH

Harsh hand,
whispers and murmurs woke the figure crouching at the corner of the filthy cell room. she dragged her tired eyes to look around the room when she saw three blurry figures standing before her chanting something that did things to her body, she tried to scream as she felt excruciating pain in her body but no voice came out her mouth. she placed her hands on her ears as the chanting stunged her ears.

Parting her lips she tried taking deep breathe. She flinched when she felt cold hands on her collarbone and her brothers last memory was snatched from her, though the snatching and breaking of the locket did not hurt her as her body was numbing slowly. The pain slowly started to fade away, her eyes got heavy and soon she fell asleep to regain strength for the nightmare she was soon going to face.

The next day the girl jerked up when she heard the iron gate of her cell slammed open by the vicious vampire king who left his unconscious mate on their bed. He was ready to kill his whole kingdom for his injured mate. He looked like a vicious beast who just wanted to wring her neck or suck the blood out her body. The little girls body trembling on the floor waiting for her death.

Damon walked towards her with elongated fangs and black eyes and hissed at her, he fisted her matted once silver hair now a weird shade of brown and tugged harshly which made her whimper and tears pooled her eyes.

"you hurt my mate, fucking bitch" he spat on her and backhanded her. He found himself salivating at the blood flowing from the corner of her mouth. He gulped to suppress his hunger and wrapped his other fingers around her neck, squeezing to the point she couldn't breath. she trashed in his hold to breath as she felt the lungs burning from the absence of air.

Damon visibly soften when he heard a groggy voice from the entrance of the cell, he turned towards the voice and found Dimitry who looked confused, he ran towards Dimitry cradled him to his chest. he roamed his hands on his body to check for any injury. He pulled back and placed multiple kisses on his face.

They both snapped their attention towards the whimpering girl and hissed at her showing her their beast. she buried herself at the corner as if that was going to save her.

Dimitry walked towards her and wrapped his big hands around her neck adding pressure, he was about to wring her neck but something was stopping him from killing her, that something was his human side who couldn't kill any innocent soul, leaving her neck he slapped her and knocked her cold, her head banged on the wall, without a second glance they moved out the room. Damon moved towards them his eyes trained on his mate. he cradled his face and kissed his forehead "she is not going to hurt you love" he pulled themselves out of the cell.

"starve her" He ordered and walked out the cells towards their castle, the guards looked at the girl with sympathy, the guards scared too as they never saw their kings so angry.

Walking further they saw Elisha pacing near their bedroom door, she had worry etched on her face, she looked like she was about to have a panic attack, walking towards them she opened her mouth to speak when Casey interrupted her from speaking further.

she bowed before them and spoke "King! These are my friends" she introduced her to the two women, one who was wearing a long witches cloak and other dressed like a nun.

"who are they?" Damon asked with authority. He didn't like new people, he always saw them as threats for his people especially to his mate.

"They are my friends" she said and looked behind her and gave her friends a look.

"king I wanted to talk to you" Elisha spoke frantically, her eyes glistening from tears. she kept fidgeting with her fingers and wiping the sweat for her face every minute. Damon jerked his head towards their bedroom door. Damon and Dimitry looked confused, they have always saw Elisha smiling and cheery. They both looked at each and then shrugging they left the ladies and entered their room.

Nodding her head Elisha moved with them when Casey interrupted her again. she moved before Elisha and looked at her with sad face.

Elisha's panicked face now shown hints of worry, she placed her hands on her shoulder "what is it?" she asked her softly.

"your mother is sick, she needs you" Casey spoke softly while rubbing her back. Elisha took few steps back trembling, she was always worried about her mother who lived hundred miles away from her in a abandoned house in the middle of woods. she was in depression since her mate and Elisha's dad died in a war.

And soon enough she left to meet her mother with the permission of the kings, but little did she know she was never seeing her mother or any one ever after.

*****

Damon locked the door as soon as Elisha left their room hysterical.

He lifted Dimitry on his shoulder and threw him on their bed. he crawled on him and took his injured hand which was already healing leaved faint burn marks. He placed kisses on his palm, moving towards his neck. Damon snuggled his face in his neck inhaling his mouth watering scent. He kept kissing his neck and once in a while he would lick his neck leaving Dimitry a withering mess.

Dimitry untangled himself from his awhining and naked Damon. He shushed him and left him and left their room to fill his stomach.
Dimitry limped towards the kitchen, when he felt his body being pulled towards the main door. He walked towards the main door when he smelled the second most arrousing scent. He left the castle and followed the scent and found himself before the castles prison where they kept the most vicious prisoners.

Walking further he stood before the cell where was kept the girl who hurt him before, surprisingly the metal door was open.

He entered the room further where the scent of rain and vanilla was stronger. He was about to take another step when he felt an excruciating pain and a hard blow on his head and soon he succumbed to darkness.

________________________
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
Guess who crossed 1000 views.
Yes, yes, that would be me.
The views literally made me cry.

And thanks
Tori1000000000003  for being the first person to comment on my story. Lots of love to you.

💕