FORTH

Damon king.

"Come on you idiot", I teased my mate as I am dragging him out towards the ocean.

"Did you just called me an idiot?",He arched his perfect eyebrow.

"You walk so slow" I whined.

He yanked me back by my hand pulling me back and then freed his hands from my grasp running towards the waves.

"Now we will see who's slow, catch me my love", He ran giving me a good sight of his butt and his flexing muscles.

"Like what you see?",Shouted my mate snapping me out my thoughts, I looked to see him running towards the deep water.

I used my vampire speed running towards my mate jumping on his back wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He stumbled a little but regained his balance and laughed.

"Caught you" I whispered in his ears.

Laughing he ran deep in the water till it reached his chest,
I loosened my hold on him sliding my legs down standing in the water. Wrapping my arms around his waist resting my palms on his stomach. Head on his shoulder looking at the setting sun.

"What are you thinking?",I asked rubbing his stomach.

"How I met you, our first kiss, our first lovemaking, everything. I don't know what I would have done without you" He said after taking a deep breathe and rubbing my arms.

"I remember every single thing of that fortunate day, I even remember the amount of time you called me an asshole", I chuckled kissing his shoulder.

"You were an asshole" he laughed

"But I was your asshole", I whined nipping at the back of his neck.

"You are, "He said turning towards me looking at me worriedly.

"What is it, love?",I asked caressing his cheeks with my knuckles.

"I feel like something is going to happen, something really bad, something we are going to regret the rest of our life", he touched his forehead against mine.

Every vampire has a special power Like Dimitry can see the future and control the weather and I can freeze time and control animals.

"Can you see it? "I asked worriedly.

"I can just see blood and our special torture cell. Everything else is blank", He said snuggling his face into my neck and I  did my best to comfort my mate my rubbing his back.

"Its okay love, We are together is whatever it is. Just you know I love you. I would kill for you", I muttered ribbing by cheek to his.

Little did I knew I did kill for him.

"Let's go, old man, I don't want to spend my vacation with a boring person like you", He threw me over his shoulder stepping out the water and stood me on the sand.

"Did you just called me old man and boring", I raised my eyebrow at him and hands on my hips.

"Bet your ass I did", I pushed his shoulders, crawling on top of him and started tickling him.

He laughed loudly trying to push me but I pinned his hands above his head. I stopped tickling and looked at our position. Me straddling his waist and face a few centimeters away from his.

I loosened my hold on his hands and looked in his eyes. He stopped laughing and looked into my eyes with love and adoration shining in his. Suddenly I felt a sting on my nipple where he pinched it, pulling at it.

"Owww", I fake cried sitting up and rubbing it with my palm.

"Damon! I am sorry honey, so sorry", He panicked, sitting up abruptly inspecting my nipples with the pad of his thumb.
He latched his lips on my nipples lightly soothing the pain with his tongue.

I forced out a chuckle trying to suppress my groan. Still latched on my nipple he raised his eyes at me catching on me faking my pain and bit my nipple made me moan and tug his hairs causing him to moan too.

"I want to take you somewhere", He gave a final lick to my nipple and stood up with me still straddling his waist.

"Where?"I asked unwrapping myself from him standing up.

"You will see", He took me my hand and dragged me towards our cabin.

"Get on, "He said jerking his head lightly motioning me to climb our open jeep.

We buckled up and he roared the car driving up.

"What do you think where mine and your mom-dad would be?"I asked looking at the tress and mudding road.

My parents thought it would be a good idea to travel the world as they don't have to look after the clans anymore giving me the title of the king. Taking Dimitry's parents with them.

"Last time I talked to Dad, they were in Las Vegas. Both our dads grumbling about our moms revealing too much of their skin"He said chuckling at the end.

"Oh the sight of our Dad sulking in the corner as our mom dancing and attracting few old men", I chuckled.

We soon reached a dead end. We both climbed down the car.

"We have to walk a little further", he said grasping my hand walking up the mountain.

We walked carefully trying on to trip on the fallen trees or the big rock. But I was more interested in looking at Dimitry's butt.

"Hey love", I called.

"Hmmm"

"Your butt is sexy"

"And your butt is mine", he said looking at me over his shoulder smirking.

I gasped
"Really"

"Yes, Do you want me to mark it to prove it", He said winking at me.

Soon we reached a dead end again, He cleared the trees and branches pushing them making way for us.

Upon walking further we came to a cliff. We reached the end and saw blue water shining below us.

"Ready", He looked at me smirking, still grasping hands we took a few steps back and ran together jumping in the deep water.
Screaming.
Laughing.