*1*

Dimitry
ran in the mansion, he wanted to be away from the cruel king. He gasped loudly when he slammed on a small body. Bending down he helped the now sprawled body on the floor. When he came face to face with a short blond haired female. She was short and had a curvy body.

Dimitry panicked and leaned forward to help the whinning lady on her feet.

"I am sorry" he said in a groggy voice avoiding eye contact with the girl.

He was about the leave when the short girl clutched his wrist "you are crying" she stated.

He snapped his attention at the girl who looked at him with soft affectionate eyes, "Maybe" he sniffed.

"I am sasha and the king is an asshole" she scoffed and her eyes twinkled with mischief.

He gave her a small smile and nodded.
She jumped a little, placing her arm around his neck and pulled her closer like they have been buddies for years.

"We can teach him a lesson, He is kind of scared of me" she whispered the last sentence to him.

"No I don't want to hurt him"he whispered to her, his voice still a little shaky.

" Oh honey we are not_" she was interrupted when she was suddenly whooshed away for dimitry.

He was startled, he hurriedly looked sideways after he balanced his almost falling body.

"What are you doing?"he heard Sasha's raised voice, he turned towards her voice and saw the short girl who was almost engulfed by the big man who kept hissing at Dimitry.

Sasha grabbed the big man's face and kissed him to sooth him.
"Shush.... Honey! We are okay"she kept kissing his forehead and cheeks.
"Let me down" she whispered in his ear.

The big man nodded his head no and clinged to her tightly.
Dimitry felt a sharp sting of jelousy when he saw those two clinging to each other. He wanted to be with his beloved.

He came out his reverie when he heard sasha pleading him to let her down.

The big man stopped snuggling his face in her neck and reluctantly let her down with his arms still around her waist.

It was funny watching the short girl attached to the big man.

Sasha whispered something in his eyes and the man came towards him bending on one knee and bowing his head at Dimitry.

Dimitry looked at sasha perplexed who giggled lightly and tapped the bowing man's shoulder
"Honey the king has not yet claimed him"

He snapped his head at her still kneeling before Dimitry
"Why not?"

"Because Damon is too much of a coward to claim this amazing man as his" She said with icy voice while looking straight behind Dimitry.

Dimitry looked behind him and saw the king Damon standing their while glaring at sasha
"You are to respect me" he ordered.

"I will respect a true king not a coward" she hissed showing  her fangs and her before blue pupil now turned black.

"Dimitry honey, this is my beloved mate Alen"
She called Dimitry who was looking at the floor looking more devastated then before.