*4*

DIMITRY.

I felt blood draining my body and numbness spreading through my aching body, blood seeping through my neck where the ugly vampire sucked my blood though the excruciating pain of forceful canine penetration subsided, but I think that was because my body was soon switching down. I couldn't even scream anymore.

I had no thoughts, no memories just blurry vision. After the first few days I think the rats eating my leg was my mind hallucinating, atleast thats what I hope and now after a month as the man who kidnapped me said I was ready to give up on life.

My eyes dropped as well as my spent body on the floor.

*****

I woke up with burning pain on my body. I heard loud whispers around me, I could not understand a single word, pressing my hands on my ears and shouted loudly. I heard mirrors and glass breaking and people screaming that hurt my ears, I stood up from the bed and  I bolted out the door and the clan house ignoring every scream and cries.

I kept running through the trees and plants whooshed around me as I ran with inhuman speed and could still see every minute details around me every small creature. Stopping near the familiar lake and dropped down on my knees and sobbed blood out my eyes .

I snapped my head back when I heard a twig snap and found the king walking towards me with cautious steps. I stood up and zapped towards him wrapping my fingers around his neck
"You turned me, you fucking turned me" I yelled at him I eyes turning all black and black veins travelling towards my eyes.

"You were dying"he said his eyes pleading.

"Then you should have let me die"I yelled and pushed him away from me as I felt the sparks became unbearable.

"I can't"He dropped on his knees looking devastated.

I just scoffed and walked away from him.

I walked into the clan house and searched for my parents among the people who looked at me like I was a devil, I reached the living room and found my mom crying in my father's arms. I walked towards her and hugged the both of them tightly, mom just took me in her arms tightly.

Mom kept crying and hiccuping and telling me how they found me half dead in my own pool of blood and turned out the rats wasn't really me hallucinating and Damon had to turned me.

Soon I turned into a beast and I did things I will regret for the rest of my life. I hurty own mother. I killed people to satiate my blood thirst. I killed innocent people.

I went berserk. And the king had to put me in the basement with shackles, witched were called to help me keep my powers in limit.

I was trained beyond my reach so that I don't kill more people.

The reason I went berserk was because I remembered everything they did to me.

     ~FLASHBACK~

"HE IS THE KINGS SOULMATE" Yelled a loud voice and people started cheering and throwing curses at the bound and  kneeling man.
Beer glasses were thrown on the floor and spit flying out their filthy mouth .

"Make him crawl" shouted one voice and everyone started chanting the same.

The man who stood neer the kneeling boy grabbed his hairs tightly and pulled him forward and forced him to crawl on the broken glasses that pierced his knees.

The man kept screaming and soon pass out.

The man was tied to pole and whipped hundreds of time.
He was asked to lick their shoes and kicked when he failed to do so.

He saw the men raping kidnapped human girls and saw them die before his eyes.The screams echoed in his ears everytime he closed his eyes.

Threw him in a cold dark basement, where he felt unknown creature roaming on his skin and the sound of hissing.

The man was pushed in a pool of blood, them pushed and pulled after one minute interval, the man kept gasping every time his head was removed from underneath.

He was tied naked head down outside and his forehead buried in thick snow helping him reach the level of insanity as they whipped him before hundreds of people.

He was snatched and scratched and pushed around.

The man was kneeling before vampire and a man stood beside him with his fangs out and his all black eyes, he leaned down and bit into his neck. He arched his back and screamed loudly as his body withered with pain. He felt like his body was set on fire. He kept screaming and scratching near his neck harming himself more.

That was the last stroke to him body

~FLASHBACK END~

I became distant. I isolated myself from everyone with the fear of hurting them, some of the members of the clan were humans and I still found it hard to control my blood thrist.

Damon tried talking to me but I can't forgive him.
I was angry very angry, I would have preferred dying rather then living this nightmare.

I rejected Damon everytime he came towards me.
I only talked to my parents.

I started hurting myself but all in vain.
I tried putting a wooden stake through my heart but somehow Damon stopped me everytime. I started hating him more and more than him I started hating myself.

I rejected him before the clan when he claimed me before everyone.
That man kneeled before me and begged for my forgiveness but I was drowning with self-loathing and hate towards him.
And somewhere I blamed him for whatever happened to me and it took me few years to overcome everything.

Soon slowly he broke down all the wall I created to safe myself. Slowly I started falling for the king to made me his center of happiness.

He genuinely fought for me and our love.

I forgave him and most importantly I forgave myself.

*****

Thanks crimsonoutsider for being so kind.
And making me feel good. I dedicate the chapter to you.

Also check out ZuZu-Pet and show some love to her book Rain drops.