TENTH

Dimitry woke up the next second as his body healed, he hissed at the scared and drenched human girl and stood up, he wiped his blood from his healed wound on his white t-shirt and moved towards the girl.

He felt immense hatred for the girl, he just wanted to hurt her and see her bleed. Reaching her he slapped her already bruised check and wrapped his fingers around her neck.

He was about to strangle her when he felt Damon near him. Dimitry left the unconscious body and moved out the cell.

Damon followed his smell and the first thing he noticed when he saw Dimitry was the blood on his t-shirt.
He darted towards him swiftly and cradled him in his arms.

"Who hurt you?"he asked as his eyes balls turned black and fangs out.

"The hostage"Dimitry mumbled annoyed which angered the king more that he moved inside and delivered a kick on the stomach of the already unconscious girl.

She just moaned as her body slammed on the wall.

Dimitry stopped him by wrapping his arms around his stomach from behind stopped him.
Not because he wanted to save the girl but he didn't want his love to touch the filth.

Dimitry soothe him and took him out the prison cell and towards their bedroom in the clan house.

Next morning the girl finally regained her conscious when she felt soft hand rubbing her stomach.
She tried to sit up but winced when she felt sharp pain all over her body.
She let out a painful moan and slowly opened her eyes and saw a middle aged lady tending to her wounds and applying a thick green paste on her wounds.
She shrinked towards the wall as if protecting herself from every dangers.

The lady gave her a sad smile and pushed the herbs bowl towards her. The battered women hesitated for few minutes but then took the bowl with shivering hands. She took a fistful of paste in her hands and shoved it in her mouth.
She instantly spat out the bitter paste and started sobbing loudly.

She looked towards with such betrayal that the lady before her cried blood through her eyes.
The seen before her horrified her and she let out a sharp cry and moved back.

The lady before her instantly covered her mouth so her voice wouldn't reach the other vampires. The wounded lady stopped instantly and looked at her with horrified wide eyes.

"Are you hungry?" The lady asked softly and received a small nod and sniff.

"Don't scream okay"she spoke softly and moved towards the iron gate and returned with a brown packet, she then unwrapped it and gave her a piece of bread. She couldn't give her anything other then that as the vampires might smell it.

Patting her head softly after she finished her food, she cleaned the paste of her "whats your name?"She asked.

She softly smiled when she heard a voice so soft only vampires can here said 'Althea'. She nodded at Althea and turned around to left when she felt human warmth on her hand.

She looked down and saw Althea looking at her with moist eyes.
"Save me" she whispered.

The lady smiled sadly while releasing her hand from her grab and left the cell.

***

On the other side Elisha shoved some clothes in her bag hurriedly. She picked her bag and moved towards the kings office. She was scared as she couldn't see the future her mind was blank and that terrified her.

She knocked and waited till she was allowed to enter.
She entered the office and saw both the kings buried deep in some files.

She was about to talk to them when someone knocked on the door and the entered.
She saw Casey entering while giving her a small smile.

"The car is ready" Casey informed her and ushered her out the office and allowing her to talk to the kings.

Elisha sat inside the car all while Casey stood there with a triumphed smile on her face. Elisha felt a different feeling and her brain showed her a house on fire, but she ignored it and  started her journey.

Elisha travelled five hundred miles and reached her old town that her mother refused to leave.

She reached her old but still well kept house and rang the bell but no response, she banged on the door when the door opened easily, she took scared soft steps inside and called out her mother. She walked towards her mums bedroom atlast after she couldn't find her anywhere.

She pushed the door and walked in the dark room, she moved towards the bed when she saw her mom sitting on the bed her back facing her.

She went near and tapped her on her shoulder when her mom fell on bed with a wooden stake impaled in her heart.
Elisha moved back and screamed loudly shattering the windows and glass around her.

Elisha slumped on the floor and looked at her mom's feet blankly, she kept looking at her mom when she heard footsteps nearing her she stood up and walked out the room and saw a huge man before her.

She hissed at him as he just smirked at her.
She attacked him punching on his nose, the man stumbled a little but soon regained and kicked her on her stomach.

She flew and slammed on the near wall and slumped on the floor, the man chuckled loudly and moving closer he punctured her shoulder blade with his fangs, Elisha screamed loudly and delivered a kick on his chest and pushed him away. He spat the chunk of her flesh on the floor and smirked at her.

Elisha stood up with stumbling feet and attacked on him when she suddenly gasped and fell on the floor with thump.

The man smirked down at the dead vampire and pushed the skate more into her heart with his boot clad feet. He lit the house on fire.

*****