FIRST

Damon king.

"Uhhhh", groaned my mate as I slammed my dick into his warm hole while lightly squeezing his neck and sucking on his perked nipple, tugging lightly on it with my teeth.

"You like it don't you Mitri", I growled as I saw his precum leaking on his abdomen.

"Yes! Yes!", he groaned and then whimpered when I started pounding hard in him eliciting loud moans from him.

I rested my head on his chest after we both released. I pecked on his lips and stood up once my breathing got on track.
I entered our bathroom and filled the tub with hot water adding some oils, then re-entered our bedroom and cradled my half-sleeping mate in my arms then settling him in the bathtub, then sliding behind him.

He turned around wrapping his hands around my torso, rubbing his cheek on my chest. Smiling gently I kissed his forehead, wrapping my arms around him, rubbing his back.

"I love you", I murmured in his ears, tugging on his earlobe gently causing a moan from him.

"I love you too", he spoke kissing on my chest.

I starting rubbing soap all over Dimitry's body, giving special attention to his ass and shaft making him moan slightly.
And he did the same to me almost teasing me, which lead me to shove my dick down his mouth spilling my cum in his throat.

We got out of the tub once the water got cold. I wrapped a towel around me and Dimitry. Wearing our suits we went down the stairs in the kitchen to face some of our clan members who happen to be our friends.

"Well.! Look who decided to grace us with their presence", Alen said smirking but frowned when he was slapped on his arm by his mate for talking with his food still in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Alen", Sasha said glaring at him, then smiled sweetly at us "good morning kings and happy anniversary".

Yes! Our 999th anniversary, I have loved these years with my Dimitri, It does sometimes feels like something is missing but we do not pounder on it and just live our life to the fullest, loving each other with all our might. And I know he feels the same. I made sure to always keep him before me.
I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Thanks, darling", Dimitry spoke kissing her forehead which made Alen lick her forehead where Dimitry kissed her. Soon he was slapped again on his head by her.

I laughed sitting on the head of the table beside Dimitry.

"You are gross", she huffed out.

"You weren't complaining last night when I was licking your clit", He smirked then licked his lips looking at her red face with dark eyes hooded with lust.
"And hit me again, If you want that beautiful ass of your's red", He said wrapping his hands around her throat.

"You horny fucker", Dimitry said laughing at the two hormonal mates.

"Look who's talking", He scoffed returning to eat his breakfast. And Dimitry looked at me smirking winking at me earning a chuckle and head shake from me.

"So what are your plans for today Kings?", asked our female warrior Amanda feeding her son his baby food.

"After breakfast, I want you four in our office", I commanded looking at Alen, Amanda and her husband Kyle who is also our friend and warrior.

"Yes king", They all followed.

I groaned when I smelled my aroused mate, I know my commanding voice affects him, so does his to me. I winked at him to which he just licked his lips, I groaned when I felt my dick twitch.

"I suggest you control yourself, my love, I know you are sore already", I whispered licking his ear making him shudder and winked at him.

We reached our office me sitting on my chair and Dimitry sitting on our desk with me between his legs, we wanted to be alone for a few days or weeks, Being Kings and originals is not always unicorn and giggles.
On-time we don't even have time to breathe.... pun intended. But my mate stayed by my side every minute of my life.

Our kissing was interrupted by knock, Dimitry plopped on his chair right beside me.

"Come in", permitting them to enter our office.

"What do you want to talk about Kings", Asked Alen.

"I and Dimitry are going on vacation for few weeks, We want no disturbance, Alen you are going to look after everything, Add more warriors to patrol, And not a single call or miss call from anyone", Dimitry commanded with his deep booming voice, And I felt my dick swell.

"Yes King", Bowed our clan members.

"You're dismissed", I Ordered.

Dimitry sat on my lap once everyone left, "where are you taking me, Damon?"

"Now that would be a surprise for you, my love"

"But-"I wrapped my fingers around his throat and sucked on his neck interrupting him and smirked when he let out a loud moan.

"You will love it trust me" And Kept sucking on his collarbone and licked my mark on him.

"Stop Damon, we have an office to go to"

"No we don't, I called Adam to look after the office, and you do not need to worry about the office, just worry about your ass that's going to be destroyed, love, "I said with a dark voice and sending shivers through his body.

"You would love it won't you?",Squeezing his ass hard.

Seeing him nod, I spanked his ass
"I need words"

"Yes"

I traced my finger lightly on his huge print and soon my mate was a moaning mess. I unbuttoned his pants and tugged his boxers and pants down.

"On the desk"I hummed as he followed my commands.

"Hands behind you back"A kiss on his shoulder.
"I am going to devour you"A kiss on his heart.
"You are mine"A kiss on his v leading to dust of dark hairs.
"I will kill whoever takes you away from me"lastly taking his dick in my mouth sucking him.