THIRD

Dimitry king

"Suck"
I wrapped my lips arounds his finger and sucked it twirling my tongue, never once breaking eye contact. He groaned slightly and took his fingers out my mouth wrapping it around my neck squeezing it hard enough to leave his finger marks.

He went towards one of his laggage, opening the zip, I saw him taking out a black rectangular matte box and some black satin ropes and a black satin rope to tie around my eyes.

He came towards me and wrapped the rope around my eyes cutting my eyesight.
I jerked a little when I felt him kiss my shoulder.

"Use your safe word when you feel uncomfortable or unbearable"a kiss on my collar bone.

"I will take good care of you"A soft tender kiss on my forehead.

"Lay down for me love"
I braced my palms on the bed and pushed myself down laying straight. My naked body on display for him.

"You are handsome love"he wrapped the soft material around my wrist and pulling it above my head, same to the other hand.

Straddling my waist his dick rubbing on mine he placed a kiss on my forehead, my nose, my cheek, my jaw, my lips, my neck,my collar bone
Both my nipples and gave a long lick to them, my heart, my navel, my shaft.
He put his hands behind my both knees and pushed them to my chest baring my throbbing dick on his face.
He nuzzled his nose in my balls placing a kiss on them and gave my shaft a long wet lick. I moaned loudly pulling my restrained arms.

"Stay still or I will stop",he commanded and slapped my thigh when I whined. Pulling one of my leg on his shoulder and other behind my knee pushed at my chest.

I jerked slightly and groaned when I felt warm and wet tongue on my asshole.
He thrust his tongue in my hole, both of us let out a deep growl. He kept thrusting his tongue in me earning deep groans and growl from me.

Suddenly he stopped and hover over me, my legs around his waist, holding his middle finger before my mouth and told me to lubricate it.
And he slowly pushed his finger in my hole with is head on my forehead.
"You are so tight mate"his growl boomed in the room sending shiver down my spine. I pulled at the restrain wanting to wrap my arms around him.

"You want to touch me?"he started thrusting his finger knuckle deep in me, by body shuddering with the amout of pleasure my man's finger giving me.

"Yes"
I nod my head at him whimpering
"But you can't"

And suddenly I couldn't feel his body near me made me whimper at the loss of his touch.

"Relax" he rolled me around on my mouth my arms crossed and my elbows reating on the bed, my butt in air.

"Open"
I felt a cold nudge on my lips, I parted my lips and he slipped a oval shaped metal in my mouth. His dick resting on my back.

"Uhhh" I groaned when he slipped the buttplug slowly in my butthole, kissing and giving a long lick to both my buttocks.

He rolled me again on my back parting my bend legs. Hee fumbled with something the anticipation nearly killing me.
The butplug vibrated and I moaned loudly and arched my back but his hand on my abdomen stopped me.

"You feel the vibration my love"he wrapped with fingers around my shaft kissing it.

"Please" I begged for I don't know what.

"Look how hard your monster cock is for me to suck"He squeezed it lightly, sucking on my balls.

"Damon"I growled loudly.

My moans and groans encouraging him more. I pulled my tied arms.

"Your cock looks so beautiful with precum leaking"He licked my precum and growled loudly.

"You taste so good"
"All mine"
He took me in his warm mouth sucking me softly. Then eventually started sucking my hard shaft and jerking the rest with his hand other hand playing with my balls.

He then set the vibration on high, sucking me faster.
The vibration and sucking made me ready too burst in his mouth.
The room filled with my moans and roans and growls.

"I am cumming" I growled out.

"No you are not"
He growled leaving my cock, taking the buttplug out and slamming his dick in me hard hitting my walls stretching them.

He ripped the blindfolds off my eyes
giving deep strokes.

"Look at me"
"Show me your beautiful eyes"he freed my hands and I waste no time wrapping my arms around his neck, pullinghim and  kissing him hard.

He looked deep into my eyes slamming his dick into me fast, one hand jerking my dick.

The pleasure made impossible for me to form words
"I love you"
"I will love you till there's a dagger in my heart"
"Never leave me" he said while placing kisses on my lips.
***

Wrapped in eachother arms with his head on my chest, we looked at the waves and the tress and the birds.
"Are you in pain love"Damon asked lifting his head looking at me with concern.

"No"
I spoke kissing his forehead, ribbing his back with my palms soothing him.

"What are our plans?" Damon asked.

"Do you want to visit the beach?"I asked threading my fingers through his hairs.

"If you keep doing that I might not let you leave the bed love",He said rubbing his bearded cheek on chest.

"No! Get up, lets do something productive",I pulled his hairs raising his head from my chest.

"Fucking you was productive",He licked my chest.

"Damon"I warned.

"Okay! okay! He stood up huffing going towards our luggage taking our swimming trunks.
And threw a trunk on my face.

I climbed down the bed pulling my trunk up my legs.

"Lets go" He said pulling his trunk, taking my hand, opening the windows dragging me towards the ocean.