My ship

"I like this two better! They're my favorite ship!"

_______________________________________
                                  ○
Words: 718               |
                                  ●
Title: My ship          |
                                  ○
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"You told me not to give you anything but I love to give you something, so..." Jungkook said nervously to his boyfriend who's looking at him with dead face.

"I appriciate all the things you are giving me, baby. But don't you think others might spread rumors that I'm using you?" Taehyung said sadly. It is because they're vloggers and they're popular. People are noticing that Taehyung has new things every vlog.

"Don't mind them, buttercup. I always want to spoil you. But anyways my gift will surprise you." Jungkook grinned as his boyfriend smile wider.

"Your gift always surprise me." He chuckled as he attack him with kisses. Jungkook haven't give his gift, yet he was receiving a lot of kisses now.

Jungkook puts the envelope in Taehyung's lap, as Tae looked confused.

"Are we adopting someone?" Jungkook caught the smile in his eyes.

"We're too young for that, baby. Open the envelope." He smiled at his boyfriend who's opening it up slowly.

"There's no young if you love babies." He stuck his tongue out cutely.

As soon as he opened the folder. He saw two tickets. Not just any normal ticket. ITS FUCKING NCT's WORLD TOUR TICKET. (p.s yes they will have their world tour in the future)

"No way!" A tear escaped from Taehyungs' eyelid.

"Yes way. I did it because ever since you were mine. I always want them to go here and I' surprise you. Now I have done it." Jungkook whispered the last sentence as he wiped Taehyung escpaed tear.

"I'm so fucking happy." Tae whispered back as he leaned in and kiss his boyfriend passionately.

"Now you appr-"

"I always appriciate your gifts, gguk." He smiled and hugged his boyfriend.

"Excited?" He asked the cute guy who's now on his side, getting clingy.

"Born excited." He laughed.

|| it is now nct's tour in the country ||

"How long is this line!" Jungkook whined because they're already there since morning and it is now noon.

"Whoa! Are you Jungkook and Taehyung?" A girl who's about 17 years old asked them, trying not to squeal.

"Uhm... Yes?" Taehyung suppose to say that in not question mannered.

"Omg! I am a big fan of you two! You guys are fucking couple goals!" The girl squeal.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiled.

"Let me guess.... Jungkook bought the ticket for you two huh?" The girl smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes." Taehyung said shyly.

"You know what? You don't seem like a spoiled brat. I mean Some fans are saying that you're one of it, but for me you're too far from it. I can see how Jungkook spoil you so much. Keep him, don't let him go." After saying that the girl waved goodbye at them two.

"See you're not a spoiled brat." Jungkook kissed his boyfriend's nose.

"Aish! Don't do that. Its itchy." He giggled.

"You're cu-"

"Sir?" The girl on the counter asked for their tickets.

After all of the things, they got inside that makes Taehyung excited.

"Gukkie! Its not even starting yet but all of the people here are screaming!" Taehyung shouted.

"You are too." He smiled at his boyfriend. Seeing Taehyung happy makes him more happier.

"Ohhh!! They there are!" Taehyung jumpred from where he is standing and shaking Jungkook who's just smiling.

"Look its fucking MARK! OH! AND HAECHAN! WAHHHH! LOOK LOOK ITS JISUNGIEEEE!!!" Taehyung kept screaming through the whole concert. Because why not.

After all of it the NCT are now saying their goodbyes.

"Look! They're holding hands!!" Taehyung keep on hitting Jungkook.

"Who?" Taehyung pointed at the blonde noodle hair and the red haired guy.

"I fucking ship them! They're my favorites!" He giggled.

"Who are they?" Jungkook asked loudly because of the whole crowd.

"Mark and Haechannie!" Taehyung said while making a cute gestures.

"I like this two better! They're my favorite ship!" Jungkook suddenly said. It makes Taehyung looked at him, confused.

"Who?" Taehyung asked.

"Us." Jungkook held Tae's waist and pulled him into his chest.

"Ahhh! You brat." Taehyung laughed. His head was on Jungkook's chest while everyone on their side are looking at them two.

"Love you." Tae said as he pecked his lips.

"Love you too." Jungkook kissed his boyfriends' temple.

ᶠᵘˡˡˢᵘⁿ '