Trust and Love

Taehyung rushed to the hospital room, not wanting to bump anyone. He looked at the door and look at the room number, 4664.

He goes inside quietly as tears brimmed in. He saw his boyfriend lying down, resting. He rushed to his side and hold his hand, kneeling in front of the bed.

Tears can't stop going down, as he sniffles. He rubbed his fingers to his boyfriend's hand and whispered him so many things.

"Jungkook-ah I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry I was not there to protect you. I've been selfish, I shouldn't have gone mad. Maybe if I didn't ignored you that time you wouldn't go to the club and end up here. I'm sorry kookie." Taehyung cried. He kept on crying as a hand reaches out his shoulder.

He looked behind and saw Jimin, sadly comforting the other. Taehyung stood up and hugged Jimin.

"I'm the worst boyfriend." Taehyung whispered, as Jimin heard it. Jimin shake his head and continue to rub the back of his best friends' head.

"Don't tell yourself that." Jimin repeatedly said.

"Hey I'm going to the apartment to get something. You want anything?" Yoongi interrupted softly the two.

Taehyung shake his head, still, tears are pouring down. Jimin just smiled at Yoongi and shake his head softly.

He goes out of the room.

"Jiminie I did not mean to get mad at him. I promise." Taehyung said. He started to hurt himself by punching his chest.

Jimin hold his hands so that it will not hurt him. He made Taehyung look into his eyes.

"I said, you did not do anything. Its not your fault. You two were conflicted that time." Jimin said, tears are now coming down. Taehyung shake his head violently.

"Maybe if I was the one who got into that accident instead of him then everything will be alright." Taehyung sobbed. Jimin hugged his friend tighter and never let go of him.

"Taehyung do-"

"T-tae?" They heard a faint voice. They both rushed next to Jungkook as he pointed the water. Taehyung brought him the water.

Taehyung looked down, still crying. Jimin noticed the atmosphere inside the room.

"I'm going outside first. I'll give you two a time to talk. And Jungkook I hope you're okay now." Jimin smiled softly at the two as he left the room.

Jungkook suddenly hold Taehyung's hand and pulled him softly. He looked at Jungkook and just do as what he did.

"I'm so sorry baby boy." Jungkook whispered.

"Why are you saying sorry? I should've been the one telling you that! Its my fault you got into this accident. I shouldn't have been that sensitive. Maybe if I wasn't hurt then we'll be okay. Maybe i-"

"Hey hey." Jungkook chuckled making Taehyung confused.

"I'm the stupid one. I called you names that you don't even deserve. I made you look idiot." Jungkook said. He pulled Taehyung again, but this time his hands where on Jungkook's chest.

"Listen to me. I'm sorry, baby. I heard what yousaid earlier. You don't deserve that. You deserve something that is very postiive in your life. Plus yes I was in the club last night, but hear me out, after that I bought flowers but then this happened. I was the one who took the accident because some granny was walking and I did not saw her. I'm sorry. "Jungkook said, tears are coming out of his eyes.

"Don't do that again Jungkook-ah." Taehyung cried to himself. Jungkook pulled the older to a hug, and never let go.

"I won't and I promise." Jungkook said, rubbing the back of Tae's head. He kissed the older's forehead and he repeatingly told him that he's okay.