What Innocence? [M]

Taehyung walked around the cafeteria looking for Jimin, but instead he saw his ex with so many girls next to him. He's over that fucking guy, so why bother? He goes straightly and not mind those bullshits.

"Hey Taehyung! I can do this to him now." The girl called him. Once he looked at them, he saw the girl licking his ex's lips which turned out as make out.

"I don't care, be the manwhore and sluts you are." Taehyung smirked. All of them looked at Taehyung disgustingly.

Taehyung walked around not minding all the negativites that surrounds him. He finally saw Jimin with his boyfriend and someone.

"Jiminie!!" Taehyung run towards them and sat down.

"You can't believe who I just saw! The motherfucking asshole being a manwhore again!" Taehyung said. Jimin laughed at Taehyungs' reaction.

"Just let the fucker be. You're over him." Jimin said as Taehyung nodded.

"Hi Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung waved at Yoongi, but he wonder who's next to him.

"Tae, this is Jungkook my friend. And Jungkook this is Taehyung, Jimin's friend." Yoongi introduced.

Taehyung waved to the boy with eyeglasses. The boy looked at him and smiled.

Taehyung saw Jimin and Yoongi are now lovely dovey on the side, so he go and sat next to Jungkook.

"Hey." Taehyung smiled.

"Hi."

"Did you know I had an asshole ex boyfriend?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him and just chuckled.

"Well yeah I guess. It is now all over the campus. Plus I heard your ex is a dumbass." Jungkook said, sipping on his starbucks.

"Well yeah, now I don't care about his shitty ass." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Here." Jungkook gives Taehyung a drink.

Taehyung smiled and took it.

"How much is this? I can pay you back." Taehyung said, pulling out his wallet.

"No, its a treat." Jungkook said.

"Aw.. Thank you then Jungkook." Taehyung smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

"No probbies." Jungkook blushed.

"You're now the most innocent person I know." Taehyung sipped but Jungkook choked.

-

The second day again, he freaking saw his ex with a bunch of girls. Licking and doing shits to each other. That's freaking sick.

"Taehyung!" He heard a voice coming towards him. He saw Jungkook running with a drink in his hand again.

"Here." Jungkook gives it to Taehyung. But little did he know Taehyung's already blushing.

"Thank you kookie." Taehyung said.

His ex saw all of the things that happened.

"Hey Taehyung!" His ex walked towards them and pulled Taehyung.

"What the fuck, get your freaking hands off me asshole." Taehyung tries to get out of Seojoon's grip but eventually he failed.

"Who are you?" Seojoon asked Jungkook who's trying to process everything.

"He's my boyfriend so stop!" Taehyung blurted. Shit.

Jungkook was mentally shocked about what Taehyung said.

"Yeah I am, so get your hands off him or you'll be dead in no time." Jungkook said, but Taehyung can' help but giggle.

He can't really threaten a person without being cute.