Spoiled [2]

"That goth guy really said that? Who is he to judge you like that?!" Jimin screamed in annoyance. Taehyung just shrugged as he was cuddled by his comfortable blanket.

"Let him judge me. Maybe because of what I am wearing?" Taehyung teared up again. Jimin shaked his head as he wiped the tear that fall.

"No it is not. He's a new student. Who is he to say that things to you." Jimin glared at the air, ready to kill someone.

After that, they heard the door opened. Seeing Namjoon on the other side of the door, Taehyung smiled at his hyung.

"You okay Taehyung?" Namjoon walked towards the two, picking up the tissues.

"I'm ok-"

"No you're not!" Jimin huffled. Taehyung pouted as Namjoon looked at him seriously.

"Ok... The new student judged me. Its no bi-"

"Goth guy told him that he's a slut, and everybody think so too." Jimin blurted. Namjoon looked at Taehyung, who's looking down.

"What the hell? How come they judge you like that?" Namjoon raised his voice up.

"Just because you wear those things, it doesn't mean that it affects your personality." Namjoon shaked his head in disagree.

"We-"

"I don't care. I want to talk to that goth boy tomorrow." Namjoon clicked his tongue as he got up.

"Its okay hyung." Taehyung fidget his fingers, still looking down.

"He should be embarrassed for judging you and listening to others' assumption." Namjoon shaked his head as he got out of the living room.

"I sometimes think if Namjoon-ssi likes you." Jimin sat down next to Taehyung, ruffling his hair.

"What the fuck? He's married, what do you mean." Taehyung looked at Jimin as if he's a lost clown.

"WHAT THE HACK?!" Jimin's mouth opened widely.

"Too young right?" Taehyung said as Jimin closed his mouth and nods.

"Anyways, I hope people won't judge me tomorrow." Taehyung sighed.

-

"Are you sure that's what you're gonna wear?" He asked his best friend. Taehyung just nods and put on his backpack.

"let's go." They go outside of the house, going to the car.

"I hope school ain't shitty today." He sighed.

-

People beside the locker whispered to each other. Murmurs can be heard on the quiet hallway, as the two walked through it.

"Jiminie, they keep on looking at me." Taehyung whispered.

The two walked fast as they were able to get inside the classroom. The loud room was replaced by a quiet one as they entered. Jimin kept on glaring on the students, as Taehyung kept his head low.

Goth guy, on the other side. Looking so fucking guitly of what he did. He spared a glance at the other, and continue what he is doing.

"Oh... Look, slut came back early. What happened?" The girl, Chaen, stood up and looked at Taehyung. Jimin stood up, ready his fist, but Taehyung just pulled him and put him back on his seat.

"What midget? You're going to fight me?" The girl laughed. Taehyung took a glance on Chaen, raising an eyebrow.

"Slutty Midget." Chaen made a face, a fake one.