Vampire [2]

After they finished their trip earlier, Taehyung couldn't process the fact that someone just copied Mr. Choi.

Its already midnight, as Taehyung sat down and wake Jimin up. His best friend groaned in annoyance and sat down too.

"What do you want again?" Jimin asked, his eyes are still closed, yawning.

"Come with me." Taehyung was about to stand up when Jimin pulled him down and whined.

"Tae! Its dangerous now out there! Since Mr. Choi wasn't the one who we talked to us!" Jimin whined, still holding into Taehyung's hand.

"Okay then, I'll go by myself and get eaten by a bear." Taehyung brushed him off, and get out of the tent. He goes behind a tree and saw Jimin getting out of the tent too. He whispered Taehyung's name repeatedly.

He goes behind Jimin quietly and scared the shit out of him, causing him to drop on the ground instead of screaming.

Jimin started hitting Taehyung and murmur some curse words, making him laugh.

Taehyung pulled Jimin, as they started to walk deeper inside the forest. They finally reached their destination, which is the abandoned rest house of Kim Namjoon.

"Hey?" Taehyung shouted, causing Jimin to slap his mouth and shush him. Taehyung quickly pulled Jimin's hand and snicker at him.

"My friend, Jimin, wants to know who you are." Jimin glared at him and started hitting him. Taehyung laughed, getting out of Jimin's grip.

"Okay, no one's answering?! We're going now." Taehyung sighed. They was about to go when they saw a shadow behind them.

They looked at their back and saw Mr. Choi smiling.

"Shit." Jimin muttered. He kept his eyes close and cling into Taehyung.

Taehyung really admits that he's really excited about this but he's scared too.

"You're not Mr. Choi!" Taehyung said, he looked at the creepy Mr. Choi.

"Oh, very smart." After the man said that, he suddenly shapeshift into his best friend, Jimin. Taehyung found it funny if Jimin saw this.

He decided to tell Jimin that the shapeshifter isn't there. Once Jimin opened his eyes, he saw himself and started screaming and hitting Taehyung.

"Oh." The shapeshifter suddenly changed.

Jimin stopped screaming when he saw how the man shapeshift.

The man is wearing a black coat, with hoodie. He's taller than the two of them. Taehyung can't see him fully because of the hoodie.

"Can you get that hoodie off?" Taehyung asked, while he was about to pull the hoodie.

"No."

"Why?" Taehyung stopped himself.

"If you really want to see me, you have to choose one. Life or death." The hoodie master asked, making the two of them stop at their tracks.

"Oh life bitch." Jimin said, was about to go away when Taehyung pulled him.

"If you choose life, you'll be able to see me and live longer. But if you choose death, you know what's gonna happen." The hoodie man said.

"Wait... If I choose life will I ever get to go back to the camp?" Taehyung asked making Jimin smack the back of his head.

"Of cou-"

"No."

Jimin looked at the hoodie guy with horrific expression.