Dance Coach [M]

"Tae! C'mon, its not hard to dance." Jimin pleads. He kneeled on the floor, and looked into his best friends' eyes.

Many people looked at them and started whispering as Taehyung looked at them awkwardly, pulling Jimin up but he didn't even move a muscle.

"Jiminie, stand up." Taehyung tried to smile while pulling Jimin up, but the other shake his head.

"No."

"Okay I'll go with you just don't kneel down." Taehyung whispered making Jimin jump.

The crowd clapped in union, as the other's started congratulating the two.

Taehyung and Jimin both looked at each other, confused. As a girl approached them and hug the both of them.

"Gay wins!" The girl screamed.

The both burst out laughing as the girl looked at them confused. Taehyung was on the floor now and Jimin's crying.

"Wh-why?" The girl stuttered.

"I did not propose to him! He's just my best friend and I asked him to go with me  to the dance studio." Jimin laughed.

The crowd awkwardly stared at each other and laugh.

"BUT YEAH GAY RIGHTS!" Jimin shouted as he pulled Taehyung out of the crowd.

-

"Yow that was a really good bullshit." Taehyung just stopped laughing and wiped his tears.

"We're here." Jimin said.

Taehyung looked at the big building and raised an eyebrow on Jimin.

"You never said we're going to audition." Taehyung joked as Jimin just sigh.

"C'mon you bitchass." They both got inside the building as Jimin guided the other.

They are now on 17th floor as the elevator opened, it was already the dance studio. Jimin suddenly got out and meet his other dance friends.

"That little fucker told me that he's not going to leave me and now look what he did." Taehyung sighed. He wander around the dance studio.

"Hello!" A guy appeared next to him. Taehyung looked and observe him. Long hair, with some curls and those yummy muscles.

"Hi." Taehyung respond.

"Are you new?" The cute sexy guy asked, as he followed Taehyung.

"Yup." Taehyung said.

"You're alone?" The cute guy asked.

"Nope, my shit best friend left me. He's name is Jimin and he's with some group of dancers I guess." Taehyung pointed at his best friend as the cute guy chuckled.

"Jimin is one of the best dancers here though." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes making the other laugh.

"Well I can stay with you until the session start." The cute guy said. Taehyung just let the other wander with him.

-

"Tae!" Taehyung heard his name was called by his best friend.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue on him.

"You bittershit. Let's go the practice is about to start." Taehyung sighed and followed the hyper child in front of him.

He decided to be hyper to as they both dance without music, letting the others looked at them.

"Okay! Places!" They heard the coach, as they both got into their places. Taehyung being a lost walnut, he looked around.

Jimin laughed at the sight. He wants Taehyung to come not to be embarrassed but like Taehyung have done that to Jimin, for many times.