Confront

"Yah! I told you already that you will not go there right? Look what fucking happened to you!" Jungkook shouted at his boyfriend.

Taehyung's shaking badly because of what just happened, earlier and now.

"Jungkook don't shout." Jin sighed.

"Hwy wouldn't I when this fucking slut is going to that club then almost forced by Seojoon." Jungkook wasn't on his right mind that time. But Taehyung just accept the word because he thinks he deserves it.

"YAH! DID I TOLD YOU TO STOP? CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S TRAUMATISED?" Jimin shouted back while Taehyung is holding him back.

"Just let it be, Jiminie. I deserve it." Taehyung said, tears kept on coming down.

"Fucking whore." Taehyung flinched when his boyfriend said it.

Jungkook got out of the room, frustated. He saw Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok working on a song, so he decided to join them and talk to them about what happened.

Meanwhile, Taehyung kept on crying. He kept on repeating that the words deserve him. Jin and Jimin talked to him and comforted him, but nothing can make him stop crying.

"Can I be alone first?" Taehyung asked, wiping his tears with his sweater paws. The both hyung nodded and got up, leaving the sobbing Taehyung in the couch.

He decide the he need to have a soace to think. A fresh air.

He quietly got out of the house, roaming around the park. He saw some kids playing at night, which reminds him of Daegu. When he used to play everynight with his baby brother.

He sat down on the bench and took a deep breath. He pulled out his phone and find a contact number.

To: <momma3

Ma... I want to go home :'(

From: <momma3

Awww its up to you baby. Have you talked to the others?

To: <momma3

No :( but I will tell them soon. I just want to go home and take a break.

From: <momma3

You will definitely tell me what happened ok? I love u baby bear. Please be safe. See you, ig hehe >3<

To: <momma3

okay ma! I'll see u soon too >3< Love u too mama <3

He sighed as he closed his phone. He felt that he still have money on his pockets.

"I guess this is my time now." Taehyung whispered to himself.

He walked on the cold road to be able to get to the train station. He bought a ticket and was able to ride a train.

-

"Do you think that he's sleeping?" Jimin asked. Its been 4 hours since they left Taehyung.

"Let him rest." Jin said making Jimin sigh.

They are currently inside the room of Yoongi, working on some songs. Jungkook helped the three while Jin and Jimin is talking about their amazing friend.

"Its already 9 pm. We should go out and eat." Namjoon stretched. They already finsifhed the half of the song they are working on. All of them stood up except Jimin.

"What about Taehyung?" He asked. He doesn't want to leave his best friend like that.

They all looked at Jungkook who just shrugged and not caring about what Jimin said.