Argue [2]

"Its been 6 months ever since it all happened." Jimin said to Yoongi, who's sipping his black coffee.

Taehyung is busy upstairs doing some house chores, because he told Jimin that he owe him big.

"Yeah I mean I'm okay of him being here though." Yoongi shrugged as he smiled a Jimin.

"No, I mean we should let Jungkook talk to him. He's been bugging me for 6 months to let Taehyung talk to him but I'm always telling him that he's busy. Don't you think I'm too selfish?" Jimin pouted as he sat beside Yoongi. He looked at Jimin seriously.

"Its not that selfish, but he needs to accept his punishment. Remember when Tae heard them doing that? How can Jungkook explain those?" Yoongi smiled at him as he put him on his lap and give him small kisses on his nape.

"But Taehyung's having a hard time. Maybe I'll consider Jungkook to talk to Tae?" Jimin asked, facing Yoongi.

"Sure, everything's fine with me." Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips. He blushed furiously as he get off at Yoongi's lap and go upstairs. He peeked through the door, saw Taehyung folding his own clothes.

6 months, Taehyung showed his smile but those are either forced or weak smile. He's not 'Taehyung' when that incident happened. He laugh but not everyday. He's not the Taehyung they used to know, it really broke him when that happened.

"Tae? Can I come inside?" Jimin knocked.

"Uh… Yes, Minnie." He opened the door with a sincere smile. Taehyung smiled back and then continue folding his clothes.

"Want to go out later?" Jimin asked sittting next to his best friend.

"Sure, I mean I'm always at the pa-"

"No, we're not going to the park. We're going to your favorite place." Jimin giggled as Taehyung eyes lit up.

"The ice cream parlor? I'm always there!" Taehyung whined as Jimin just laughed.

"No! We're going to the Jeju island, babe!" Jimin said. Taehyung looked shock, his mouth is wide open. He then close it with his hand and then hugged Jimin tightly.

"O-oh my gosh, Minnie!" Tae screamed in happiness. But one thing Jimin noticed is that there are tears that are falling to Tae's eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing! These are happy te-"

"They are sad tears, I know it." Jimin muffled as he fold his arms, waiting for Tae to say something.

"You know me too well." Tae sighed as he lay down, little tears are escaping.

"Me and J-Jungkook promised each other that we'll go there together and build up a family there in Jeju. But something big blocked it and it's his unfaithfulness." Tae sniffled as Jimin comforted it.

"Don't worry about it Tae. We're going out tomorrow! Pack your things!" Jimin giggled as Taehyung wiped his tears and smile, a real one at Jimin.

"Thank you, Jimin hyung." Jimin was shocked because he was called a hyung by this little idiot who doean't call him hyung.

"I should be proud that you call me hyung!" Jimin did a little dance that made Tae giggle.

"Is Yoongi hyung going to come?" Jimin nods.

"Anyways I should leave you now to prepare." Jimin said as he goes outside of the room and expecting his boyfriend still in the kitchen.