Jealous [3]

third person

Yoongi opened his dorm room weakly, still thinking about Taehyung. He goes inside the shower and took a bath. After that he put on some sweats and a shirt, packing some other.

He goes out of the dorm as he saw Jungkook - looking very lost and Jimin who looked worried, this time, real worried.

"Y-Yoongi hyung?!" Jimin said as they both walked towards the no expression guy.

"What do you want?" Yoongi said, in monotone. He kept on telling himself not to get angry.

"W-Where's Ta-Taehyung?!" Jungkook looked at down as he mentioned Tae's name.

"As much as I want to punch you I can't." Yoongi groaned in annoyance. The both of them looked at him with fear.

"W-Why can't you? I did a mi-"

"Its not for your fucking sake. Its for Taehyung. I don't want to hurt who he really love the most." Yoongi said as he puts his bag on his shoulder.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked, very ashamed of himself.

"He's in the fucking h-hospital because of you two! You should be fucking ashamed!" Yoongi shouted in anger, leaving the two shocked.

"My baby." Jungkook is still in shock as he runs.

He opened the car door as he get inside and drive towards the hospital, tears are blurring his eyes. He drives faster as he was able to get there safe.

Jungkook goes inside the hospital, hurriedly. He goes towards the counter as he's fidgeting his fingers, nervous.

"Room number of Kim Taehyung please." Jungkook says immediately.

"What is your connection to the patient?" The doctor in the counter asked as he's writing something.

"I-I'm his boyfriend." Jungkook choked, not wanting those memories from earlier eat him.

"Okay… his room number is 1023." The doctor said as Jungkook hurriedly goes inside the elevator.

-

"Thank you for looking at him while I'm away." Yoongi thanked the doctor who stayed. The doctor leaves as Yoongi sat down next Tae's bed.

"I'm sorry I'm too lazy to run that fast. If I could've run faster than you, I have caught the car instead of you." Yoongi laughed bitterly, salty tears spread through his face.

"You don't deserve this, Tae." Yoongi groaned. He really want to punch Jungkook because of this.

"Y-Yoongi hy-hyung!" Speaking of the devil.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked, not looking at Jungkook.

"C-Came to visit Taehyung." Jungkook looked down, still ashamed of himself.

"Loo-"

"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung. I was no-"

"You should say that to Taehyung." Yoongi said, not moving any muscle. Jungkook sighed as he walk forward.

"I was not on the right mind earlier. I'm mad. I was mad because he slep-"

"No shit sherlock. He's angry. His emotion is mixed that time, asshole. He kept on telling me that he's useless, worthless and attention whore. Earlier too, you know that he's a hugger when he's sleeping right? You're too low. Comparing him to Jimin? but suddenly you're dating 'not Jimin'? What the hell?! And for your infor-fucking-mation, I'm his cousin for fuck sake." Yoongi raise his voice up. He wants to punch him on the guts, he really does, but no.

"Yo-You're his c-cousin?" Jungkook had his mouth wide open. He really did not expect that.

"I've said many things earlier and that's what you just want to say?" Yoongi looked at him, waiting for him to say anything.

"I'm dumb, I'm so so so so fucking dumb!" Jungkook is currently hurting himself, punching his face and his chest. Weird.

"I agree, but Taehyung wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Yoongi held Jungkook's hand to stop him.

Jungkook shake his head as Yoongi holds his hands tight, so that he won't be able to hurt himself.

"I deser-"

"Yes, you do deserve those. But Taehyung cares alot about you. He really does. He just want you and him to be the normal couple. He never experienced those because of you always lecturing him. He just nods and then let go of it." Yoongi looked at the sleeping Taehyung on the bed. He really thanked god for Tae, not having any major injuries.

"I'm fucking dumb, asshole, prick- you name it."

"I agree." Yoongi nods.

"As much as I don't want to give you space to talk to tae, I have too. You look like a shit. I'm giving you time to talk to him." Yoongi sighs as he goes outside of the room, leaving Jungkook who's staring at Tae.

"Uh… Tae baby, I mis- I mean Taehyung.. I miss you. I'm sorry- I have to choke on my own fault. I'll stay with you always and forever." Jungkook held his hand. Looking at Taehyung who's body is weak.

As soon as he held his hands, he felt it move. Jungkook's eyes lit up as he saw Taehyung opening his eyes.

"W-water." Tae choked. Jungkook walked faster towards the water and gave it to Tae.

"I-I'm s-"

"Shh… Its okay. We're fine now." Tae said weakly. Jungkook's eyes teared up as he layed his head on Tae's chest and Tae on the other hand is playing with his hair.

"I love you no matter what, okay?" Tae smiled weakly. Jungkook nodded.

"I lov-"

"Sh… Let me speak first." Tae giggled.

"Okay, bub." Jungkook sniffled.

"I kove you gukkie. Hurt me always, I'll still forgive you okay? Even if I'm not here any-"

"What are you saying!" Jungkook whined as tears spread through his eyes again.

"I'm stating the fact." Tae said, tearing up.

"J-Jungkookie, I love you alaways and forever." Tae smiled, as he kissed him for the last time.

He let himself go.

The monitor beeped rapidly.

"T-Taehyung! TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook shaked him up.

"DOCTORS!!" Jungkook shouted, crying.

-

"TAE BA-"

"Jungk-"

"WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING?! HE'S-"

"HE HAS A FUCKING CANCER OKAY! He had a life limit. He did everything hat was written on his bucket list, but one thing he haven't made yet is to be married to you." Yoongi can't help but burst out his tears. He took a glance at Tae's body that was inside the ER.

"W-why didn't he to-"

"He wants to but he can't. He doesn't want you to be worried. Taehyung really loves you." Yoongi said. Jungkook's eyes are red now but he can't stop crying.

"He doesn't want to see you cry, stop now." Yoongi told him as Jungkook tried to stop but burst out all the tears.

"I love you so much Tae. Hope you'll wait for me there." Jungkook take a last one glance at the ER.

[A/N: I CRIED]

not all story have happy endings 😭