Jealous [2]

[a/n: im ot7, and my bias is Jimin so please]

third person

Jungkook yawned as he goes inside his shared dorm with Tae. He got inside as he noticed the dorm is very silent, not like the usual.

"Tae?" He looked around at their room, nothing. He wandered at the kitchen and anywhere but he's not there.

Jungkook did not waste anytime as he goes out of the room and run towards Jimins' room. He knocked many times as Jimin opened the door, looking tired, but when he saw Jungkook he smiled widely.

"Uh.. Jungkook? Why are you here?" Jimin asked, let Jungkook enter his dorm.

"Tae is nowhere. I can't find him anywhere." Jungkook facepalmed. Jimin can't say anything so he just shrugged.

"Maybe he's out with Yoongi hyung?" Jimin said, getting on the couch next to Jungkook.

"In this time? It's midnight. Taehyung's never like that!" Jungkook sighed as he glared at the door.

"Oh... Maybe he slept with Yoongi hyung?" Jimin smirked at what he said. Maybe after all, if Jimin says anything Jugkook will fall in love with him?

"What?!" Jungkook shake his head violently as he stood up, running outside Jimins' dorm as he goes towards the Hyung's room.

He opened it quietly as he saw Taehyung sniffling as he's on the same bed with Yoongi. They're sharing the same blanket. They're not cuddling but Taehyung just hugged Yoongi when Jungkook came. He's a hugger when he sleeps.

Jungkook not on his right mind, thinkin they did something earlier. He banged the door when he got out of the dorm. He get inside of Jimin's dorm, looking like a mess. His hair is a mess because of irritation.

"I'm right?" Jimin asked him with fake worry. He goes beside Jungkook looking at him in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll be here for you." Jimin hugged him as he led him to the couch.

They are now staring at each other, not caring about what happened at each other.

"Why can't Taehyung have an attitude like you?" Jungkook sighed. Jimin chuckled cockily, caressing Jungkook's face.

"You should've dated me instead of that weak." Jimin whispered, as he leaned in connecting their lips.

Jungkook's not on he's right mind, isn't he? But he kissed back.

They're currently making out on the couch. Jungkook kept on kissing him, his neck, his collarbone. Not knowing there is someone watching them.

"J-Jungkook?" That voice.

"T-Taehyung, how long-"

"YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING BROKE MY HEART THE TIME I CONFESSED AT YOU! NOT THIS FUCKING TIME!" Taehyung shouted, Yoongi's at his back patting Taehyung's back. Telling him to calm down.

"T-Tae its no-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME TAE! YOU SERIOUSLY ASKED HIM WHY CAN'T I HAVE A FUCKING ATTITUDE LIKE HIM? HIS BUBBLY SELF? I ALWAYS ASK MYSELF THAT! I ALWAYS WANT TO CHANGE MY ATTITUDE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS COMPARE ME TO HIM! YOU WANT ME TO BE BETTER! I ALWAYS THOUGHT WHY DID YOU DATE ME INSTEAD OF JIMIN?! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE DATED ME BECAUSE THEY PITY ME!" Taehyung kept on shouting as tears fall. He's tears kept on falling.

"Taehyung, ple-"

"N-no Jungkook. Be with someone you really love. Be with someone who you don't pity." He chuckled bitterly. Taehyung runs away from the dorm as Yoongi shake his head at the two, following the Younger.

"I ha-"

"Date me, then." Jimin smiled, not caring about what happened earlier.

"Wha-"

"Date me instea of him. He said you always compare me to him? Why can't you date me instead?" Jimin sighed clinging into Jungkook, but Jungkook is not having any of it as he push him gently.

"I have a boyfriend to take care of, Jimin." Jungkook shake his head as he followed his boyfriend, leaving Jimin crying.

-

"Taehyung! Please come back!" Yoongi's shouting at Taehyung who's shaking his head violently. He's going in the middle of the road. Yoongi runs, to catch up with Tae but its too late.

"TAEHYUNG!" He shouted. He runs after him as he picked Tae in the middle of the road.

"Wake up, Tae. Please!" Taehyung smiled weakly. Yoongi pull him closer.

"Don't close your eyes for me Tae." Yoongi pleade, first tears are coming out.

"I can see the lights Yoongi hyung." Tae smiled. Yoongi shake his head violently.

"He's coming to get me Yoongi hyung. I'll miss you." Tae said, letting himself give up.

"HELP!" Yoongi keeps on shouting.

"Just kidding, hyung." Tae laughed weakly, still in pain.

"YOU FUCKER! I HATE YOU!" Yoongi's crying now.

-

"Family of Kim Taehyung?" The doctor asked. Yoongi stood up immidiately.

"I'm his cousin."

"Well, there's some damage but not major damage. He needs to rest well. He'll be staying here for few weeks to recover." The doctor assured. Yoongi sighed, smiling at the doctor. He goes inside the room, seeing a resting Taehyung inside.

"I'm doomed again Tae. Your mom is going to be crazy if I'll tell her about his." Yoongi said as he sighed, messing his hair, sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"I hope you wake up soon." Yoongi sighed at the sight. He want his cousin to be okay.

"Sir, you can go home first and then come back. You look tired." The doctor said at the tired guy.

"I don't want to leave him here." He said looking at Taehyung.

"I can take care of him first, sir." The doctor smiled. Yoongi nods as he took a last one look at his cousin as he stood up and left the hospital.

"Please be okay, Taehyung."