Calico Cat [Y.M]

Jimin stood behind the wall as he observed the cat who's eating the food, the he left there earlier.

"I want that cat!" He squealed to himself, quielty.

Little by little he walked towards the cat as he put his hand out and pet the cat. The cat, didn't do anything negative, instead the cat purred at his hand.

"Jimin!" He heard a shout from afar as the cat jumped and runs away, making the midget sad.

"Jimin!" Another shout. He stood up and walked towards the guy who's calling him.

"What hyung?" Jimin sighed. Its his first time to do that to a lost cat, and he lost his chance to pet it.

"Come on, Namjoon's already waiting." Yoongi said, but his gaze is not on Jimin.

"Okay." Jimin said sadly. He followed the older going into Namjoon's car.

"Jimin, how's your day?" Namjoon smiled at he sad boy, who just shrugged, still feeling unlucky.

"Are you good?" Namjoon asked, again, looking at the rear mirror. He saw Jimin's lips is in a frown.

"Why are you sad?" He asked, focusing more in the road.

"I feel unlucky today hyung." He mumbled, looking outside. Yoongi, simply looked at him and shrugged, putting on his earplugs.

"Why does Jimin feel unlucky?" He asked.

"Because I didn't get to pet the cat and it was Yoongi hyung's fault." Jimin made a sad face, but Yoongi, not hearing anything because of the earplugs, just closed his eyes.

"Isn't that dangerous?" The older asked.

"Well yeah. But I think it is not dangerous! He even purred in my hand." Jimin pouted.

"But its not good for you." Namjoon sighed as Jimin pouted and looked outside again.

Yoongi, not knowing anything, looked at Jimin worriedly but still trying to be the 'cool guy' and act like he didn't care.

Namjoon saw the worriedness spread into his hyung's face. He chuckled to himself, knowing he have a soft spot for the midget.

-

"Jiminie!" A loud scream was heard inside the house. Jimin was surprised as he saw his best friend as runs up to him.

"I missed you!" Tae mumbled.

"I miss you too." Jimin said, not letting go of him.

Well, the two of them was separated because Jungkook and Taehyung lived at the same apartment. Both of them still goes in school while Jimin, he stopped and do some part time job with the help of Yoongi.

"I don't want to be seperated from you anymore." Taehyung mumbled, squishing his best friend.

"But you have too." Jimin said, patting the others' back.

"I'll miss you again. Plus I already told you. Mom wants to help you out!" Taehyung pleads. He want Jimin to accept because he know Jimin. Jimin is the person who is independent, but in this time, he's just trying to be independent when he's already hurting himself.

"Tae, It's our family problem. I can manage." Jimin sighed. He sat down on the couch next to Yoongi, who's just scrolling things on his phone.

"Anyways, I saw the cat again!" Jimin smiled this time, but quickly turned into frown.

"Why can't you just bring it at home?" Tae asked, sitting down next to Jungkook.

"I'm allergic." He pouted.

"Then, I'm petting it when Yoongi hyung shouted and scared the cat away." Jimin pouts another one this time, looking cutely mad at Yoongi.

Yoongi saw Jimin was acting like that so he pull out his earplugs and looked confused at him.

"You scared the cat away." Taehyung shake his head. Yoongi looked confused again.

"That made my day sad, though. Anyways, I need to go shower." Jimin said, going upstairs.

After Jimin entered his room, all eyes was on Yoongi.

"What?"

"OMG OMG! YOU SHOULD GO THERE AND TELL HIM ITS OK!"

"You shouldn't have done that. He's been planning that eversince."

"Tsk. Tsk."

"You two are small and cute."

-

"Jimin?" He heard a soft voice coming outside.

He puts down his comic book as he stood up and open the door.

"Oh Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Um… I ju-"

"You just want to say that its dinner already? Sure I'll be down in 5." He said as he was about to close the door when Yoongi stopped him.

"That's not it." Yoongi sighed from outside. Jimin opened the door widely and let Yoongi enter.

"What is it then, hyung?" Jimin asked flopping himself in the bed.

"I just want to say sorry…" He said, scratching his nape, looking so awkward. Jimin laughed at the scene.

"Oh, You don't have too hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Uh.. No, actually they told me you wanted the cat but your allergy is stopping you." Yoongi, still scratching his nape.

"Its ok-"

"I want to volunteer myself to be your cat." Yoong said quickly, hiding himself from embarrassment.

"W-What?"Jimin looked at him, very confused.

"Namjoon ugh I hate him. He suggested this because he told me I looked like a cat. And now probably you will look at me weirdly because I volunte-"

"Of course!" Jimin smiled widely and clapped his hands.

"W-What? Why are you agreeing?" Yoongi asked.

"Since I'm not allowed to have a real cat, I'll have you instead." Jimin grinned at the older.

"Not a litera-"

"Yes. Not literal cat." Jimin smiled.

"Then what kind of cat am I?" Yoongi sat next to Jimin, on his bed.

Jimin scoots over next to him and looked at him face to face.

"Calico cat." He grinned, looking so cute. Yoongi just smiled at the younger and caress his cheeks.

"I don't know but I think its the tike to say this... I really like you, eversince. Uhm… I-"

He was cutted off by looking at Jimin, who's hand is on mouth looking so shocked.

"Its okay if you don't like me or wh-"

"I like you too, my calico cat." He booped the olders' nose and hugged him.