Mcdo Date

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked Taehyung's who's currently in the couch, laying down.

"For what?" Taehyung asked, getting up quickly.

"Date today!" Jungkook told him and smiled.

"But you didn't told me an-"

"C'mon." Jungkook cutted him off, and pulled him out of the couch.

Jungkook carried him until they reach his car. Taehyung kept on shouting he needs to change his outfit, because he's wearing sweatpant and a sweater.

Jungkook finally put him down inside, as Taehyung just pouted.

"I still have to change. I looked like a-"

"Beautiful human." Jungkook winked at his boyfriend, making him pout again. Jungkook started the car and go off.

In the middle of the road, the both of them is currently singing eyes, nose and lips. They look like a married couple, but soon.

"So where are you gonna take me?" Taehyung asked him looking at him deeply.

"Mcdonalds." Jungkook looked at him and grin.

"Really?!" Taehyung's eyes became wide.

"C'mon I'm just a producer like Yoongi hyung, plus I'm just starting. I don't really have much money." Jungkook whined.

"I did not say anything. I don't fucking care about where we date. Being with you everyday is what I need." Taehyung told him seriously, making Jungkook laugh at his cute boyfriend.

"But let me tell you, in the near future, I will give you everything you want." Jungkook said, kissing his boyfriend's knuckles.

"Bub, you're all everything I want and need." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook parked his car as they both go out. Coldness hits them, so Jungkook offered his coat to Taehyung so that the older won't catch a cold.

"No, you wear it. I have my sweater on." Taehyung insisted and give him his coat back. Jungkook smiled as they both entered the fast food.

There's no many people inside, unlike everyday.

"I want McChicken!" Taehyung clapped his hand, making Jungkook pinch his cheeks.

"Oh and fries! And McFlurry!" Taehyung added.

"You know what I want?" Jungkook asked, looking at him.

"What?"

"McYou." Jungkook booped his boyfriend's nose.

"Cheesy fish." Taehyung murmured.

"I'll order now Mr. Fish." Jungkook said as he go directly to the counter and order.

Taehyung looked at him and smile like crazy. He's very thankful to have a guy like him. Jungkook looked back at Tae, as he saw him staring.

Taehyung stuck out his tongue and ignore him, making the younger chuckle at his actions.

After Jungkook got the food, he sat down and placed Taehyung's food in front of him.

"Yum!" He digged in but then he noticed that his boyfriend is not eating, just looking at him.

"Hey! Why didn't you buy food for yourself?" Taehyung said sternly. He stopped eating and then stood up.

"No I'm not hungry, Tae." Jungkook said, pulling him down.

"I don't care you need something to eat." Taehyung said, trying to get out of the younger's grip.