Insecure

Jungkook had been Taehyungs' boyfriend 5 years ago. But then something almost break them apart, their big fight.

"Tae can you stop looking at the mirror, for like a second?" Jungkook groaned. Taehyung kept on looking at the mirror ever since.

"Uhm... Okay." Taehyung sighed, walking in front of his boyfriend.

Jungkook took his waist and look at him.

"There, you look like baekhyun now. I don't want you to change okay?" Jungkook's words is like a bullet that was shot into Tae's heart.

"Okay, Jungkook." Tae whispered, stopping the tears from falling.

"I love you baek-Taehyung." He kissed the older as he got downstairs.

Taehyung suddenly burst into tears. His body became weaker and weaker, as he fell down. Still crying. Taehyung stood up with so much force, but suddenly as he was about to stand, he bumped the picture frame.

A picture frame where Tannie, Jungkook and him looks like a family. Well, they were a family before that shit came home.

"Baekhyun are you ready?" Jungkook suddenlyy said from downstairs, not knowing what he just said.

Taehyung did not followed him, because he's not him. And he will never be that fucking guy, he is different from him and the old Jungkook knows it.

"Baek-Tae, are you ready?" Jungkook peeked at the door, smiling from ear to ear. The opposite of what he is seeing now.

"Why are yo-"

"I'm not Baekhyun." Taehyung said, with force. He hates it when they fight.

"Yeah? So what?" Jungkook raised one eyebrow.

"Stop fucking calling me Baekhyun when I'm not! I'm very different from him, don't you get it? Stop comparing me to him! He's alot different from me. Once he got in between us, you've been thinking about him and suddenly change me into him because I fucking look like him, when I'm not! I hate this. I want the old Jungkook back! I'm getting insecure and insecure each day, that you don't even care! I HATE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US. I DON'T DESERVE THIS!" Taehyung shouted with anger. The heavy thing inside him, was actually thrown out. And he's proud.

"I just fucking miss him okay?!" Jungkook said, not even apologizing. Taehyung looked at him shocked, don't know what to say to the younger.

"Then why go with me instead of him?" Taehyung whispered while looking at him, with so much pain, as tears kept on falling.

"Because he's married now okay?! So I choose you because you looked a lot like him." Jungkook looked down, very embarrassed.

"You know what? I don't fucking deserve this. I'm different from him. Its been 1 year and you still callbme that. 1 year of being insecure and you didn' even care. I always ignore that you call me Baekhyun instead of my own name. Ever since he showed up, you kept on coming to him when you don't even realize that you're in a relationship." Taehyung kept on crying. Jungkook just stood there, not saying anything.