Family

"Its been a week since we've talked about it and I don't think he wants to adopt." Taehyung sighed while Jimin rubbed his best friend's back.

"Hey you can still change his mind." Jimin tried to light up the conversation but Taehyung just shaked his head.

"The last time, he said that he really doesn't want to. Its because of the expenses and things." Taehyung said still not smiling.

Its been a week too, since he doesn't smile brightly as ever. He's not the Taehyung everyone knows.

"Jungkook is a fucking CEO." Jimin replied.

"Just let it go Minnie. Nothing can change his answer." Taehyung pouted. He sat down on the couch and sighed.

"Tomorrow is your birthday. You should be happy." Jimin pouted too, trying to lighten up his best friends' mood.

"Maybe I'll be happy tomorrow because I decided to spend it with the orphans." Taehyung smiled at the thought.

Jimin noticed the impact of kids in Taehyung. He really love children to the point that they're Taehyung's happiness.

"Me and Yoonie will come tomorrow. I'll ask Hobi hyung too! Oh and Namjoon and Jin hyung!" Jimin excitedly said to the happy Taehyung.

"Thank you Minnie!" Taehyung happily said.

-

"Happy birthday baby." Jungkook said, giving his gift on Taehyung while fixing his neck tie.

"You're not spending the day with me?" Taehyung said. He really expect Jungkook not to spend the day with him because he's really busy. No time for him.

"I'm sorry bubba. I have so many meetings today. I'll take you out later okay?" Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"No its okay. Take your time on your work." Taehyung fidget his fingers. Jungkook sighed and sat down next to him.

"We don't want to argue today, Tae. Enjoy it with your friends first okay?" Jungkook said. Going out without saying goodbye to Taehyung.

Taehyung followed him downstairs but he didn't saw him. He's already gone, leaving him with the gift.

He opened it and saw a channel necklace with their initials.

"It would be sweeter if you spend the day with me." Taehyung bitterly said. Not realizing a tear came down from his eye.

-

"Tae are you okay?" Jimin asked the sad Taehyung. Yesterday he was just happy and giggly with him when they talked about the kids.

"I'm okay Min." Taehyung said, forcing out a smile.

Jimin didn't want to push Taehyung just shut up. He gave Taehyung space by sitting down next to his boyfriend first.

As soon as they arrived Jimin saw the giggling and happy Taehyung again. All of them went inside the orphanage with so many foods.

They started the day by playing games first. All the adults became children that day.

After the game all of them, the kids and the adults, eat peacefully. Meaning they are still playing while eating. The day went absolutely well. All of them saw how happy Taehyung is.

They didn't know that it was already 5 pm.

Taehyung busily played with the kids and laugh with them.

He met some children that became his friends.

"Tae hyungie!" The boy runned to Taehyung as they both laugh to each other.