Teacher

"Jeon Eunji?"

"Pwesent!"

Taehyung looked at the little girl and smiled. He called the other kids as they were all present.

Taehyung doesn't really have his favorite but he's very interested at Eunji, that little girl. She is very smart when it comes to every subject. And Taehyung's subject which i art, the little girl knows how to do those things.

"Okay please enjoy your day little ones, and remember behave when it's getting noisy already! Please don't jump around too much so that no one will get hurt okay?" Taehyung said as he bowed goodbye to the kids, as the kids bowed too.

"Bye bye Mr. Taetae!" The kids waved their hands.

Taehyung smiled at them and continue to go to the other class.

-

"Okay what time is it?"

"ART CLASS"

"YEY! MR. TAETAE IS HERE!"

"YEY ART CLASS!"

Taehyung laughed at the kids and give them two paper of sheet.

"There, you will first make your drafts. Drafts are the drawing that you'll make but that's not yet the final. So I will give you guys the canvas later so that you will have your final output, it is clear?" Taehyung asked. Maybe some kids didn't know what Taehyung just said.

"What ish ouput?" The little boy asked.

"Um... Just put the final drawing in youe canvas." Taehyung really don't know how to explain it because he said output in english. And he's basically not an english teacher.

"Okay!"

The little kids started doing their drawing and some are even talking and shouting, but Taehyung didn't mind. They are still kids, why go shout put them and tell them to be quiet? They need to have good childhood.

He goes around and look at their drawing. He saw how creative they were when it comes to art. Children really have an amazing imagination.

"Mr. Taetae?" Taehyung looked back and saw Eunji pulling Taehyung's pants.

"Oh, baby Eunji." Taehyung squated to be same as her height.

She get closer to his ear and giggled.

"I wan pee!" She whispered. Taehyung giggled and tickled the little girl, lighty or else she might ends up peeing inside the class.

"Let's go?" He guides her to the comfort room and wait for her to finish.

After taking a piss, they go directly to the classroom.

The girl pulled him to her seat and showed him her art and happily clapped.

"Wow! That's very pretty." Taehyung complimented the little and pinched her cheeks.

"That's my Dada." The girl pointed at the boy she drawn.

"And that's me." She pointed at the little girl she drawn.

Taehyung noticed that there is still a guy next the the little girl she drawn.

"Who's this?" Taehyung asked. The girl's eyes lit up and smiled.

"That ish you!" Taehyung looked at the girl surprisingly.

"Really that's me?" He asked, he was really going to tear up in that spot.

"Yesh! Becaush you told us that you wan a famiwy! And now you awe in our famiwy!" A tear escaped Taehyung's eye, as he wiped it quick and smiled at the little girl.