Chapter 2

Y/n POV

I woke up very early in the morning because of the annoying alarm clock. What's worse is that I accidentally shot the alarm with ebony.

Y/n: "Damn it, looks like I'll be buying a new one."

I got up, stretch for a few seconds, grab my towel and walk on the hallway to go to the shower. Then I saw some of the other student were in there monster form. Guess they can't control they're human form in their sleep.

Y/n: "Hey there Tsukune, you look like you didn't sleep in a week."

Tsukune: "Oh hey, morning Y/n. I haven't slept much last night, my dorm neighbor was playing something noisy last night."

TimeSkip

Me and Tsukune were walking at school, when we arrive at the gates, some of the students were chatting.

Boy1: "Look, it's Moka Akashiya!"

Boy2: "She really is a beauty!"

All the boys just watch at Moka while she walks at the gates like she's a super-star. When she saw us, she immediately run and latched herself at Tsukune's arm.

Moka: "Good Morning, Tsukune!"

Tsukune: "G-Good morning too, Moka."

Then all of the boys behind us stare at Tsukune with jealousy and anger.

Boy1: "Damn that Aono! What does he have that we don't?!"

Boy2: "He probably paid her!"

I then stared at the boys behind us with 'Get out or else' face while releasing a some of my demon energy towards them. They got scared shitless and ran pass us heading inside the campus building. Just then Moka notice me.

Moka: "Oh Y/n, I didn't see you there. Good Morning."

Y/n: "Heh, Good morning too."

Just then I heard a small growl near us.

Y/n: "You guys heard that?"

Tsukune: "Yeah, what was that?"

We heard the growl again and we saw Moka blushing lightly while holding her stomach.

Y/n: "You didn't eat breakfast, did you?"

Moka: "Tsukune I'm sorry but can I drink your blood?"

She latched herself to Tsukune's neck. Then he yelp and started to run away.

Tsukune: "I'm not your breakfast!"

Moka: "Ahhh! Tsukune, wait I'm sorry!"

Y/n: "Come on, you can't always rely on Tsukune to be your source of food."

Moka: "I know, It's just his blood is so delicious and I can't stand it."

Y/n: "Let's just get to class and you can apologize to him later at lunch."

Moka: "Okay."

Author's POV

Tsukune keep running until he saw a small lake not far from school and he look at his reflection at the water.

Tsukune: "There's no bite mark, but vampires really are scary."

???: "P-Please, h-help me."

He saw a girl with a blue hair and she was lying down near the waters. Tsukune immediately ran towards her to check on her.