Season 2: Chapter 32

I'm sorry for the late update on this story guys. The reason is I've been focusing on my other story that I've literally forgot this one. 

====================================

Author's POV

It's been two weeks since the Sports Day. Fang Fang keeps convincing Tsukune to join in his family while Ling Ling is doing the same with Y/n.

LingLing: "Come on handsome.~ Why don't you accept of joining the Huang Family?~"

Y/n: "Nah. I'm good. And besides, your pissing my wives off."

He pointed behind her and saw Moka and Mizore looking really pissed at Ling Ling. Mizore trapped Ling Ling in a block of Ice and Moka kicked it away.

Moka: "When will that bitch ever learn?!"

Mizore: "I suggest we left her on top of Mount Everest so we can finally get rid of her."

Y/n: "Come on girls, you know I won't accept her offer. I am married to the most badass women in the world."

He both hug them and they hug him back. Then Mizore and Moka look at each other and nodded at the same time.

Mizore: "Y/n, can we go back to our dorm?"

Y/n: "Sure but, why?"

Moka: "We'll tell you when we get there."

Y/n: "Alright then, let's go."

The three of them walk back together at their dorm. When they got there, Mizore lock the door and Moka closed the windows.

Y/n: "Uh, what are you doing?"

Mizore: "Y/n. We decide."

Moka: "That we."

Mizore/Moka: "Want to have a baby with you."

Y/n: "....Uh?"

Mizore: "We already said this to Trish."

Moka: "And she gave us this to increase the pregnancy chance."

They reach into their power and brought out a Devil Star.

Y/n: "If you guys are really sure about this, then let's start making a family together."

LEMON WARNING!!

Moka and Mizore took off their clothes only leaving their bra and panties. Then they eat the Devil star and Y/n strip down to his boxers.

They grab Y/n's hand and lead him into the bed. Mizore starts to make out with Y/n first while Moka starts to massage his cock inside the boxer.

Mizore took off her bra and place Y/n's hand on her breast which he starts groping them. Moka pulled down his boxers and starts sucking his cock.

Mizore: "Y/n. Please suck them."

She placed her breast to his face and Y/n proceed to suck her nipple while his other hand is fingering her pussy.

Moka: "I can't take it anymore."

She took off her Bra and Panties and starts grinding Y/n's cock into her pussy. She slowly insert his cock inside her as she moans lightly.