Chapter 5

Author's POV

Y/n and his group of misfits except for Yukari were at the classroom waiting for Ms. Nekonome. He was just staring at outside the window and daydreaming how he and his dad used to work together on the job of killing demons. He snap out of it when he heard Tsukune screaming in pain

Moka: "Thank you so much for your blood Tsukune."

Kurumu: "Stop it Moka! You can't keep drinking his blood everyday you know!

Moka: "But I can't help it, it's so tasty!"

Y/n: "I gotta agree with her Moka, If you keep drinking Tsukune's blood everyday, He won't make it at the end of the semester."

Moka: "I'm so sorry Tsukune."

Then the door open and Ms. Nekonome entered.

Nekonome: "Good Morning, class. Today we'll all be joining clubs!

Tsukune: "A club?"

Nekonemo: "The purpose of this is to help the students adapt to the Human Society. Also, remember not to let the other members know your Monster form."

???: "Yeah, about that Ma'am, your tail is out."

Ms. Nekoneme got embarrassed and scratch that guy's face.

Y/n: "Clubs huh? I wonder what kind of club that'll fit for me."

Time Skip

Outside there was a big event like a convention happening. There were clubs stall trying to recruit for new members. Y/n is walking each stall to check what kind of club that will interest him. He then saw Moka dragging Tsukune by his arm.

Moka: "Come one Tsukune, let's join a together!"

The two of them ran each stall checking them out. Moka seemed interested at all of the clubs, while Tsukune was creeped out by all of them.

Y/n kept looking for other clubs until someone hands him a flyer that say's 'Archery Club'.

???: "Hey there. Are you interested at the Archery club?

Y/n: "That depends. so where's your stall?"

???: "We don't have one, but we have a tryout at the track field. If your able to complete 3 trials you can join the club."

Y/n: "Sounds interesting. Guess I'll give it a try then."

Y/n's POV

I went to the track field to check out the Archery club and saw some of them wanna join can't actually hold a bow properly.

???: "Are you here to join the club?"

Y/n: "If it's interest me, then I will."

???: "How good is your accuracy?"

Y/n: "Don't know, I probably can hit bulls'eye with my eyes are blindfolded."

???: "Cocky huh? Why don't we test that out? If you complete the 3 trials you can join. To make it more interesting, let's get you blindfolded."

They gave me a bow and 3 arrows and a blindfold.

???: "The first trial will be 50 meters. The second will be 100 meters. and Last will be 250 meters away. If you hit the bulls'eye with a blindfold on, you pass."