Chapter 20

Author's POV

At the Aono Residence, Everyone just eating their breakfast and just going to wait for Y/n, Mizore and Moka for there stuff.

Yukari: "Ahh.... Morning milk is the best!"

Akashiya: "You need to drink milk everyday so you can grow big."

Kurumu: "More importantly, grow some more chest."

Yukari: "Shut up you cow! You need more milk to put it in you empty brain!"

Kurumu: "Why you little!"

Kasumi: "That's enough girls. Y/n and the others should be coming. Finish up your breakfast."

Everyone: "Hai."

Tsukune: "Hey Mom, where's Kyo-chan?"

Kasumi: "She went home before all of you woke up. She said that she need to get something first."

After all of them finished they're breakfast, they just went to the living room, sit on the couch and wait for Y/n to come.

Kurumu: "I wonder what's keeping Y/n so long."

Tsukune: "Maybe they're just packing things up."

Akashiya: "Don't worry, they'll come."

They all of them heard a car horn blowing from outside.

Yukari: "That must be them."

Kurumu: "About time."

They went outside and saw Ruby wearing a stewardess uniform while holding a banner that say's 'Because you cause trouble in the Human World, your being send back.'

Nekonome: "Hello everyone, It's time to go back to school now."

Kurumu: "What?! NO! That's totally unfair! I thought that we will be back tonight!"

Ruby walk towards Kurumu and drag her out of the house.

Ruby: "It was you fault to begin with. If you didn't use your powers here so casually, you would be send back!"

Kurumu: "HUH?! Who told you that?!"

Ruby tossed Kurumu inside and she saw Y/n, Mizore and Moka already sitting there waiting for them.

Y/n: "Well thanks to your little screw up, I missed my early job."

Kurumu: "Wait Ruby! Why am I only to blame here? What about Yukari and Y/n?!"

Ruby: "You and Yukari are at fault. Y/n is an exception because he's different."

Tsukune: "Looks like we'll be going back."

Kasumi: "Oh dear. I was expecting that all of you will go back at noon."

Tsukune: "We'll be going now, Mom. Take care here."

Kasumi: "You too Tsukune."

Kasumi gave Tsukune a one last hug.

Kasumi: "Akashiya-san, please take care of Tsukune for me, dear."

Akashiya: "Yes, Mom."

Akashiya covered her face with her hands and started to cry.

Kasumi: "Oh my."

She just hug Akashiya to comfort her while patting her back.

 Everyone went inside the bus then Nekonome signal the driver to drive back to Yokai Academy. Kasumi is waving at the bus until it was out of her sight.