Season 2: Chapter 25

Author's POV

Y/n: "So, you got your suit ready for tonight?"

Tsukune: "Yeah I got it ready this morning in my dorm. How about you?"

Y/n: "I got mine in the my dorm too."

He noticed Tsukune's hand is shaking.

Y/n: "Your nervous aren't you?"

Tsukune: "W-What are you talking about?"

Y/n: "Your nervous about asking Akashiya to the dance aren't you?"

He didn't answer him and he starts to sweat.

Y/n: "I'll take that as a yes. Why don't you go ask her now?"

Tsukune: "I don't know man. I mean, what if she rejects me."

Y/n: "Let's change that question. What if someone asked her out at the dance? What would you do?"

Tsukune: "..... I-I don't know..... I'm not a fighter like you dude, I can't even hold on my own. I always rely on you guys, it make me the really weak even though that I'm a monster now. I can't even control my power. What about you, what would you do if someone ask one of your wives to a dance?"

Y/n: "What kinda of an idiot would ask the wives of the X class monster who happens to be the son of the Legendary Dark Dante?"

Tsukune: "Well, I heard rumors that some guy tried to ask Moka to a dance."

Y/n: "Hold up, what guy?"

Tsukune: "I just heard it in some random classroom when I was passing by. And I heard Moka rejected him."

Y/n: *Sigh*"Maybe it's that bastard Makoto."

Tsukune: "Maybe he didn't get the memo."

Y/n: "I'm starting to think, that he is going to get a one hell of an ass beat."

 Tsukune: "I wonder what's he intention with Moka that he's obsessed with her."

Y/n: "Don't know, don't wanna know and he don't know how to live and he won't be having a chance if he really pissed me off."

???: "There you two are."

They turn around and saw Nekonome walking towards them.

Tsukune: "Is there anything you need Ms. Nekonome?"

Nekonome: "Actually there is. I need you two to go to the gym and help decorating it for the Prom tonight."

Y/n: "Alright. I guess I got some time to kill."

Tsukune: "You can count on us."

Nekonome: "Wonderful! I'll be in the Faculty room if everyone needs me."

Y/n and Tsukune starts to head to the gym to help the others decorate it.

Time Skip brought to you by