Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

Me and Tsukune are waiting for the to arrived here at the bus stop near the tunnel. Tsukune can't help it but to walked back and forth.

Y/n: "Can you calm down man?"

Tsukune: "Sorry, can't help it. I'm kinda nervous."

Y/n: "Were finally going back to the Human world. What are you so nervous about?"

Tsukune: "Well....."

Moka: "Tsukune!"

We turn around and saw Moka running towards us and she was just wearing a casual clothing. I look over to Tsukune and he was blushing.

Moka: "Sorry to make you guys wait."

Tsukune(Blushing): "I-It's fine, we just got here."

I lean over to Tsukune and whisper something on his ear.

Y/n(Whisper): "Aren't you gonna say something about her dress?"

Tsukune(Blushing): "O-Oh, I-I like your dress Moka."

Moka(Blushing): "T-Thank you Tsukune."

I move away from them to give them their own space.

Tsukune: "Moka."

Moka: "Tsukune."

They're face are getting close to each other every time they say their names.

Tsukune: "Moka."

Moka: "Tsukune."

Kurumu: "Hey guys! Sorry were late!"

The two of them immediately separated when they heard Kurumu's voice.

Yukari: "Are you two alright? You look red."

Y/n: "They're fine."

Then I felt a very cold hug behind me.

Y/n: "Hey Mizore."

Mizore: "Hi Y/n."

The bus arrived and we saw that Ms. Nekonome is already on-board with the driver.

Nekonome: "Is everyone ready? This will be the Newspaper Club's very first trip to the Human World! So everybody must be in their best behavior alright?"

Tsukune: "Wait, where's our President?"

Kurumu: "He's in remedial class, because he got so many red marks on the test

Nekonome: "Now let's get on board!"

We all hopped into the bus and heading back to the Human World. Tsukune is sitting next to Moka, Kurumu next to Yukari and Mizore is next to me I was sitting near the window.

I looked outside the window and I only saw some strange color that I'm only guessing that it's tunnel used to cross between worlds. After a few minutes, I can see finally see buildings, houses, and humans. And we can see the beach from the distance.

Tsukune: "I'm back!"

Kurumu: "Your pretty happy Tsukune."

Yukari: "Yeah, the way you say 'I'm Back' is like your an actual human."

Y/n: "W-Well it's because Tsukune used to lived here in the Human World before. Right Tsukune?"

Tsukune: "U-Uh, Y-Yeah that's right."

Y/n: "Actually I live here."

Everyone: "Huh?"

All of them looked at me surprised and Mizore leaned on my shoulder.