Chapter 3

Y/n' POV

It's been a few days since I had to deal with Kurumu, after that she just keep clinging her chest on Tsukune's arm. Right now were at the score board looking for our names.

Y/n: "I got 5th place, that ain't bad."

Moka: "I found mine!"

Tsukune: "Really? Where?"

Y/n: "She's at 2nd place."

Tsukune: "WHAT?!"

Y/n: "Wow Moka, your really smart huh?"

Tsukune: "I can't seem to find my name."

We help Tsukune find his name but I found it way at the back.

Y/n: "Hey found your name."

Tsukune: "Where?"

Y/n: "Over there, at the 195th."

He looked over at 195th and see that it's definitely his name.

Y/n: "Come on, 195th isn't that bad."

Tsukune: "Yes it is. I mean come on look, Moka is at 2nd and your at 5th."

Y/n: "Well, my Mom did said that if I don't do my studies she take all my stuff and won't return it."

Tsukune: "I wonder who's the 1st."

We look at the score board again to see the 1st place.

Y/n: "Yukari Sendo? Who's that?"

Moka: "I've heard of her but I never seen her before."

Then I saw a small girl with a cape and a big hat hiding behind the pillar like she's stalking us.

Y/n: "I didn't know that there's an Elementary here."

Moka: "What do you mean?"

I pointed the small girl behind the pillar and we saw that 3 guys were walking towards her. But I heard their conversation.

???:" As expected, your number 1 again. Guess you didn't skip grades for nothing huh? But don't get carried away, you'll suffer if you got too cocky."

Yukari: "Cocky?"

???: "For example your attire, It's completely against school rules."

Yukari: "This is..."

???: "Seriously as the class representative, your existence is a pain in the ass."

I was about to grab my guns and shoot the bastard but Yukari was holding a wand in her hand. She wave it in the air and suddenly a yellow pan dropped from the bastards head and she burst out laughing.

Yukari: "That serves you right you jerk!"

???:" Why you little bitch!"

I used Trickster to teleport behind that guy and grab his wrist and gripping it. And his 2 buddies were shock that I came out of nowhere.

???: "Wha? How did you...!"

Y/n: "You know, I don't really like bully's so I'm gonna leave you a choice. Leave the girl alone or Leave the girl alone without a hand?"

The guy growled at me and pick choice number 1 and he look at Yukari one more time."

???: "Your lucky that this guys came. Being the same class with a race like you really makes me puke. Let's go boys."