Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

It's been a month since I left Yokai Academy and now, it's to go back. I'm going to miss all my jobs here.

Y/n: "Bye guys, I'll see you at the end of the year."

Trish: "Careful sweety. Have a safe trip."

Dante: "And bring your girl next time."

I went out of the shop and walked to the bus stop and wait the bus for Yokai Academy.

Y/n(Thinking): "I wonder how's Mizore's doing."

Then I heard the bus was coming and it stop in front of me. The door opened and the bus driver greeted me.

Bus Driver: "Hey kid, going to Yokai Academy again?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I kinda miss everyone else."

Bus Driver: "Heh, well then. Climb aboard, your friend is here as well."

I walked inside the bus and saw Tsukune sitting there while looking at the window.

Y/n: "Hey Tsukune, good to see you."

Tsukune: "Hey Y/n, good to see you too."

We fist bump and I sitted at his opposite side and put on my Headphone and wait for us to arrive.

After a few minutes of travelling, I can see the dead forest out the window.

Bus Driver: "Alright boys, this is were you get off. Good Luck surviving this school again."

We got off the bus and he drive back to the tunnel.

Y/n: "Heh, creepy as always. Come on Tsukune, let's go."

Tsukune: "Right."

Me and Tsukune walked down the path going to the school. As we were near out of the dead forest, I can't help but to feel a little deja vu.

Y/n: "Why do I feel like history's gonna repeat itself?"

Tsukune: "What do you m-"

He was cut off when he was hit by a bike at his back. I sense the danger coming so I teleport away and stand at the branch of a tree and watch what will happen to them.

Tsukune: "Ow.... Are you alright?"

Tsukune was on top of red haired girl and his hand was on her breast. He squeezed it a little and the girl just moan.

Tsukune: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

The two of them just stared at each other for 5 seconds until the girl spoke.

???: "Hey! How long are you gonna keep touching me?!"

He got up and sit down and the girl sit in front of him too. Then the girl notice a cut on Tsukune's cheek and licked it without hesitation.

Tsukune: "EHHH?!"

The girl just realized what she did so she blushed of embarrassment and slap him in the face.

???: "Pervert!"

She then walks away leaving a dumb-founded Tsukune.

Tsukune: "What... was that?"

He stands up and then walked towards the school and completely forgetting me again.

Y/n: "Looks like history just repeat itself. On a different version."

I kinda felt lazy walking back to the school, so I just equip Nevan and went Devil Trigger first stage and fly. When I arrived at near the school gate, I saw Moka, Kurumu and Yukari arguing at each other for Tsukune's attention.