Chapter 19

Author's POV

The next morning, Tsukune told us that he's going to head to his house to visit his folks. My Dad offered him a ride bu he honestly denied the offer.

Dante: *Sigh*"When will this phone going to ring?"

Trish: "When someone called for a job or it's just a wrong number."

Dante: "Ha ha... Very funny."

Then Y/n noticed that it was too quiet.

Y/n: "Where's Akashiya, Yukari and Kurumu?"

Moka: "Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them after breakfast."

Trish: "Oh, the girls told me that they're going to follow Tsukune to his house to meet his folks."

Mizore: "No wonder it was too quiet when he left."

Y/n: "Why do I have the feeling that it's going to be a mayhem when we're not with them?"

Moka: "Because we're the only one's can put a leash on them."

Then the shop door opened and a black old guy in his 40's with a black fedora and trench came inside.

Dante: "Hey Morrison, how you been?"

Morrison: "I'm good. I see that your still hanging your ass on that chair again."

Dante: "Cut me some slack, I've been waiting for a customer to call all day."

Y/n: "Maybe the reason why no one was calling because the telephone wire is plug off."

He pointed at the wire behind the telephone and it was definitely not plug in.

Dante: "What the?! How the hell that this happen?"

Trish: "Gee I don't know, maybe because you keep pulling it out every time Patty is calling."

Dante: "I don't know what your talking about woman."

He was trying to fix the phone while hiding his blush of embarrassment.

Morrison: *Chuckled*"Good to see you again kid."

Y/n: "You too uncle J."

Morrison: "And who are these lovely ladies behind you?"

Y/n: "Oh, This is Mizore and Moka. My girls."

Morrison: "Ah, I see that you've been living the dream eh?"

Dante: "Yup, the kid is living the dream."

Y/n: "Anyway, girls. This is my uncle J. Known as J.D Morrison, the Broker."

Moka/Mizore: "It's nice to meet you."