Season 2: Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

After we dealt with the Fairy Tale ambush at the Huang Family mansion, we received a call from the Head-Master. He said that the Fairy Tale is planning on a mass scale attack on the Human world that would cause a total chaos.

He didn't say the exact date where the Fairy Tale will attack, but he said that we need to be prepared. He even Let Tsukune and the others Graduate early and let Kokoa finished her first year early.

We all decide to stay at the Huang Family Mansion because FeiHung said that they will help us defeat Fairy Tale.

We've been staying here for more than a month and a half now, and Moka and Mizore's belly is getting bigger like it's 5 months. Ruby then came and to help and I told her to help me train Tsukune.

She agree and she brought out a whip with her. She said that the whip will help Tsukune control his power. What strange is, Ruby is wrap in chains and everytime Tsukune used his power uncontrollably, he electrocute Ruby and somehow, she's liking it.

Y/n: "Can you tell me, just what the fuck is this training?"

Ruby: "It's to help Tsukune used his power."

Y/n: "But why are you chained and getting shock?"

Ruby: "It's part of his training!"

Y/n: "You know what, I'm out of here. Tsukune, just come find me if you really want to train."

I walk out of the room and head to garden. When I get there, I saw Moka and Mizore sitting on the bench while talking to each other. I decide to walk towards them and sit in between them.

Y/n: "What are you girls doing?"

Mizore: "Nothing much."

Moka: "Just thinking how our life will be after the whole Fairy Tale is finished."

Y/n: "You know what I think? I see, our kids, holding my guns and shooting all the demons in the face. Now that's what I was thinking. And I'm damn proud if they did."

Mizore: *Giggle*"You really have an amazing dream for our kids."

Y/n: "Oh, and if they want to swim, don't let Dad teach them."

Moka: "Why?"

Y/n: "Trust me. Just don't."

I wrap my arms on both of them and they lean their head on my shoulders. You know, to tell you the truth, I'm kinda nervous. The same nervous while in our wedding."

Moka: "Then don't."

Mizore: "Because we will always be here for you."

I hug the both of them and couldn't help it but to tear up.

Moka: "Are you crying?"

Y/n: "It's only the sweat from training."

Mizore: "But you weren't sweating anymore when you came here."

Y/n: "Devil's never cry."

Moka: "It's okay to cry tough guy."

Mizore: "It only shows that you really love us."

Y/n: "Heh, guess I'll never win against you."

Mizore: "Hey Y/n. Do you think that Mom can make a cure for Ling Ling and us?"