Season 2: Chapter 35

Author's POV

Two weeks since Y/n and everyone else move in to his new house and Moka and Mizore will give birth in few weeks.

Right now, Y/n and Tsukune are sparring at the garden, trying to improve Tsukune's ability.

Y/n: "Your improving a lot Tsukune."

Tsukune: "Yeah. I guess Ruby's weird training to my power really is improving."

Y/n: "Yeah. Your got yourself a masochist."

Tsukune: "Please don't say it like that."

They continue to spar while Ling Ling teaches Fang Fang to summon properly in the Talisman.

LingLing: "You need to focus your energy Fang Fang. Don't just summon by your mind. Use your heart to calm your summoning."

FangFang: "Got it."

On the other side of the Garden, Ruby is teaching Yukari some advance spells she knows. Then Y/n's phone starts to ring.

Y/n: "Let's take 5 first."

Tsukune: "Alright."

He walk to his phone and answer it.

Y/n: "Hello?"

Lady(Phone): "Hey Y/n."

Y/n: "Sup?"

Lady(Phone): "I got an extra job here. Could you help me out?"

Y/n: "Sure. Where is it?"

Lady(Phone): "Just go to the shop. Morrison is there to gave it to you."

Y/n: "Alright."

Lady(Phone): "Thanks."

He then hang up his phone.

Y/n: "Hey Tsukune. We'll continue our spar tomorrow. I got a job to do."

Tsukune: "Alright Y/n."

Y/n walk inside and head to his room. When he got there, he saw Moka and Mizore watching TV.

Y/n: "Hey girls."

Moka: "Hey Honey."

Mizore: "Hey Sweety."

Y/n: "I going on a job. Be right back on a bit."

He put on his coat on and his guns on the holster. He then walk to his wives and give them a kiss before leaving. He walk out of the house and summons Cavaliere and drive to the DMC shop.

When he got there, he saw Dante reading magazine, Trish eating Pizza and Morrison fixing the Jukebox.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Let me guess. It won't play so he kick the shit out of it?"

Morrison: "You know it. Here's the job Lady had."

He gave him a paper of the address and headed out. He summons Cavaliere again and drive to his location. When he got there, it was close to Tsukune's house.

Y/n: "Now where the hell's the client?"

The the sky went dark all of the sudden and Demons starts to come out of the ground.