Season 2: Chapter 36 (Finale)

Author's POV

Y/n, Tsukune and Fang Fang are on an abandon warehouse, dealing with some Demons that lurking around.

Y/n: "So Tsukune, ever had any thought of getting a job?"

Tsukune: "Can't think of anything right now. I don't know what kind of job is available for me."

Y/n: "Well, we could use another hand at the shop. You can work there until you found a proper job that suits you."

Tsukune: "You really think so?"

Y/n: "It's just basic. When the phone ring, answer it. But if the customer asked if it's a plumbing business, then tell them to fuck off and hang up."

Tsukune: "That's kinda rude."

Y/n: "We already registered the shop many times as a Demon ass-kicker. But people just don't get the memo."

Tsukune: "I think I'll do it."

Y/n: "Good. You too Fang Fang. While your still not going to school."

FangFang: "Alright! Thanks Y/n!"

As they continue on killing some Demon's. They heard many cars drive and parked outside of the warehouse.

Y/n: "We got company."

Then the door burst open an a bunch of guys wearing a suit barge in.

Tsukune: "What's going on?!"

Y/n: "Fairy Tale."

FT1: "Nobody move!"

Y/n grab one Demon and throw it at the guy.

Y/n: "Let's go! Tsukune! Fang Fang!"

Tsukune/FangFang: "Right!"

They shifted their targets from Demon to Fairy Tale. The three of them run to the Fairy Tale as they all turn in their Monster Form and charge as well.

Tsukune's eyes starts to glow red and Fang Fang grab his Talisman and summon his Panda and grab his coin sword.

Y/n equips Gilgamesh and starts beating the shit out of the Fairy Tale. On Fairy Tale monster turned it's hand into vines and grab Y/n's leg and throw him away. But Y/n grab the scaffolding, used it to spin back and kick the guys who throw him in the face.

Y/n: "Looks like this jobs isn't a total bore after all."

He said as he block the incoming bullet with his Gilgamesh. He runs towards the guy who's shooting him and grab him by the neck and starts to drag him on the floor. He then throw it out of the warehouse with full force, destroying one of the cars.

Then more of them are heading towards him, and they're holding a machete, axes, knifes, and any other blade.

Y/n: "Le'ts try using Mom's power."

He puts away Gilgamesh and yellow lightning starts to cover his fist. He then slams his fist on the ground, creating a shock wave of lightning on the ground, shocking the incoming Fairy Tale.

He used his finger gun and starts shooting lightning at the Fairy Tale with guns.

Fairy Tale1: "Eat this! You son of a bitch!"

He look at the guy and saw him holding a rocket launcher over his shoulder and aimed at him. The guy shoots it at Y/n but he just bend backwards, placed his foot on the rocket and rides it.