Season 2: Chapter 27

Y/n's POV

Me and my wives just finished printing the latest article about the trespassers and robbers.

Akashiya: "This should all do it."

Kurumu: "Come on, let's go distribute them Tsukune."

Tsukune: "O-Oh, right. Let's go Yukari, Kokoa."

The for of them grab each box and head to the entrance to distribute them.

Y/n: "Let's clean up and relax."

I grab the broom and starts sweeping all the cut pieces o the papers on the floor. Then to door slide open and we saw Ms. Nekonome coming in.

Nekonome: "Hello everyone, how's the article going?"

Akashiya: "We just finished it Ms. Nekonome."

Nekonome: "That's wonderful! Oh by the way, I came here to announce a message from the Head-Master."

Mizore: "What message?"

Nekonome: "The Head-Master said that starting tomorrow, The Newspaper Club will have a three day vacation on the Human World!"

Y/n: "Again?"

Moka: "Why though?"

Nekonome: "He said that it's a reward for stopping the murderers the other day."

Y/n: "Well, looks like I know what we're going to do in the weekends."

Nekonome: "We're all going to the beach!"

Y/n: "Aw......"

Mizore: "What's wrong Y/n? You don't like the beach?"

Y/n: "That's not it. I want to go on a job back at the Human World."

Moka: "Come on, just spend some time with us. After we graduate, you can go to the job."

Mizore: "Yeah, and we can start a family now."

Y/n: "Heh, you two are the best wives this badass could ask for."

I hug the two of them while they kissed me on each cheek.

Nekonome: "Aw, isn't that sweet?~ Anyway, that's all I was to announce. Can you tell the others? I'm going back to the Faculty. Bye."

She walk out of the door and we all continue to clean.

Time Skip brought to you by

Me and all the boys are in the classroom doing some wood works while all the girls are in cooking class

Y/n: "Tell me again, what the hell am I doing here?"