Chapter 23 (Finale)

Author's POV

(Bring your tissue before reading. And no, it's not what you think.)

The mysterious person appeared in front of Miyabi and Y/n is known to be Kahlua Shuzen. The sister of Moka, Akashiya and Kokoa.

Miyabi: "Kahlua perfect timing. Would you like to fight this one?"

Kahlua: "By all means."

She rush and attack him with her fist but Y/n just block or dodge them.

Dante, Vergil, Lucia, V, Nero and Trish deactivated there Devil Triggers since all the enemies are just a bunch of Class A monsters with weapons. Nero used Punch line to ride on it and shoots some enemies.

Vergil: "This is disappointing."

Dante: "Come on, at least pretend that your having fun."

Vergil used Judgement cut then shoots some spectral sword from behind.

V: "Those tanks is going to be a problem if they fire it at the village.

He snap his fingers and his hair turned to white and a meteor came out of nowhere and hit the tank.

The meteor turn into Nightmare and starts attack at the tanks with it's laser, destroying them. One of the enemy tried to sneak behind V but he summons Shadow, killing him.

Then more reinforcement from the enemies came but and explosion kill some of them while the rest of them keep charging. Mizore and the others look beside them and saw Lady holding her Kalina Ann.

 Mizore and the others look beside them and saw Lady holding her Kalina Ann

Lady: "You really think that you can leave me out of the fun?"

She shoots her Kalina Ann to another group of enemies, killing them all. Lucia was at the middle of the battlefield slicing them with her sword and throwing her daggers at those who's shooting her.

Lucia: "These men are foolish to challenge the blood of Sparda!"

Mizore, Moka, Kokoa, Akashiya, Tsukune, Yukari, Kurumu, Tsurara and the Oracle watch in awe as the Sparda effortlessly defeating the invaders.