episode 2: evil little sister?

💎

"I apologize for my sister," Taehyung said once Jisoo and him were left alone after Lisa left and Jin went out to follow her. "She was expecting for a promotion not a new sister-in-law."

Jisoo sighed. "She thinks I'm a gold digger."

"Don't worry about it that much," he assured her. "She thinks that on all his past girlfriends."

"And do you? I mean, do you think I am a gold digger?"

He shrugged. "Not so much. Jin and I might not see eye to eye but, there must be something in you he sees that made him put a ring on your finger."

"He really didn't tell you two about us?" she asked. "Not even when he called you guys here?"

"Lisa thought she was getting a promotion, I thought I was getting fired. So no, he didn't even give us a clue," he answered.

She sighed. "I see."

"So whose idea was it to call us over?" Tae said after taking another sip off his mimosa. "Yours? I highly doubt that this is our grandma's idea. Nor Jin's."

"I wanted to meet you two," she said. "And a little sibling rivalry shouldn't be something that'll get in the way of being a family."

"I guess you were really lying when you said you've heard a lot about us," Taehyung said chuckling. "'Coz if you did hear stories about my twin sister, you should've waited 'til the day of your marriage."

💎

"What the actual fuck, Lis?"

Lisa rolled her eyes before stopping on her tracks.

"So that's the reason why you told me I can come back?" she said as she turned towards her brother. "After you banished me?"

"Lisa. You know I've always wanted you to be here—"

"Cut the bullshit, Jin," she spat cutting him off. "We both know why you wanted me to be as far away as possible to the company. You already won. Since the day you were born, you're already the first pick for CEO. Why take it out on me? All I wanted was to help you out, not take your fucking position."

"You know it wasn't my decision," he defended. "It was grandmother's. You know she's the one who pulls the reigns. Not me."

"But you could've fought for me!" she argued. "You had all the right, Jin. You're the fxcking CEO. Not her. She's retired, for fuck's sake! Just admit that you don't have any fxcking balls even if you screw all the girls in this company."

"Lisa!"

She ignored him and continued to walk away. But Jin followed her.

"Lisa, please. Hear me out—"

"You wonder why I only call you for business. Why, did you even bother calling me to ask me about my day? How your eighteen-year old sister was doing away from her family? No. Because you didn't fxcking care. At least Taehyung calls me every other day."

"Lis, I'm sorry," Jin said genuinely. "I really am."

This made Lisa turn around to face him with her arms folded. She loves her brother. More than she chooses to admit.

"That's why I called you back, Lali. I want to fix things."

Lisa didn't say anything. A big part of her wants to have her big brother back. Sure Taehyung's a great brother but he's not really an "anchor". Being twins, they basically let each other do whatever the other wants. Even if it was world domination or something.