episode 22: when reality slaps you hard

💎

"If that bastard touches our son, I will fucking kill him with my bare hands!" Lisa yelled after Jungkook confirmed that it was Lucas Wong who took Jisoo, Jennie and Junghyun.

She wasn't just furious. She was out for blood. She swears to shoot him with all the bullets she can afford.

"We need to report this to the cops, Li," Taehyung said. "We'll need them to help us entrap that Lucas and his goons."

"What did we even do to that motherfucker?!" Jin spat. He was equally as enraged as his sister. His wife was fucking pregnant for Pete's sake. "Why involve them?"

"I don't know," Jungkook said with a sigh. "All he said to me is that someone from my family owed him. I assumed it was Jinyoung. But now that he took Noona, Jen and Junghyun, I'm not sure anymore."

"It's us, oppa," Lisa stated. "We're Jungkook's family. I'm sure he may be someone grandma did dirty or our parents. Or maybe one employee you fired or I made him lose his job. Or maybe someone Taehyung argued with in a club. But one thing's certain. That punk is a fucking psycho for involving a pregnant woman and a child."

Taehyung noticed how his twin sister's eyes darted towards my phone. She had this knowing look plastered all over her face.

"What are you planning, Li?" he asked.

"The call a while ago's still registered, right?" she asked to which he nodded in response. "Good. We can track the location of the call. Jin oppa, can you please stay here with grandma and make sure she's safe?"

"Lis, you can't just ask me to stay here when my wife and unborn child's life is in danger."

"Oppa, trust me," she said holding her brother's hand. "I'll bring them back safe. You need to stay not only to watch over grandma and the company. Now that almost everyone knows about her current condition, I'm sure the board will schedule a meeting to discuss who'll step in her place. You have to secure your rightful spot. Arasso?"

"Li—"

"I won't let anything happen to Jisoo and your baby, oppa," she assured him. "We'll save her, Jen and Junghyun. But we need you to save grandma and the empire she built. Please."

Jin still unconvinced but he knew her sister well. And he's a hundred percent sure that by now, she already has a solid plan in mind.

Lisa turned to Taehyung.

"Tae, I want you to go and ask for Hobi oppa's help with the police. I'll ask Yoongi to help you guys as well," she said before opening her hand. "But I'll be needing your phone."

"Then what will I use?"

Lisa fished out her own and gave it to her brother.

"Here," she said. "If you want to contact me, call the number with the name 'Dumb' or 'Dumber'. I'll talk to you through them."

Then she turned to Jungkook.

"And you," she pointed at her husband. "You're coming with me."

"Where are we going?"

"To the 97."

💎